Chapter 16

"Oh my God Tine! Are you okay?" Sarawat rushed towards him who was sitting on ground, feeling dizzy from the previous blow.

"Let me see" Sarawat held Tine's hand covering his face and pulled them aside to have a better look at his face.

"Let go!" Tine spit out, angry and glared at Sarawat.

Sarawat was taken back but again plead "Love please. I didn't do it on purpose"

Tine stood up on his own, refusing to take Sarawat's help. P'Mil came to him too , a worried look on his face. He pushed Sarawat's shoulder and yelled " How dare you hurt him!?"

"Stay out of this!"Sarawat yelled back and Tine closed his eyes, annoyed.

"Tine please let me see " Sarawat asked again and this time Tine spoke , his voice angry " Haven't I always asked you not to get angry so fast! But no your fist is the answer to everything "

Sarawat looked down , his face regretting.

"Talk to me when you get matured!" Tine said to his face and left the ground.

"Look what you did" P'Mil muttered , looking at Sarawat who looked upset.

Sarawat was looking in the direction Tine was going and replied to senior in a mere whisper "Oh shut up"

"Tine!" He called and ran after him but Tine didn't bother turning.

"Tine!" He tried again, catching up to Tine and put his hand on his shoulder. Tine shook back his hand and turned back, rageous" Are you matured yet?"

"Tine come on this is-"

"Are you!?" Tine asked , his face red

Sarawat sighed and looked at Tine, pressing his lips together making a thin line with it then he shook his head in a no .

Tine nodded in frustration and replied " I don't want to talk to you right now" and he left.

.
.
.

"Tutor what are you doing here?" He asked, looking confused.

Tutor was standing still, his face pale with horror,  water dripping off his whole body. His wet hair and clothes stick to his  body. Before he could answer , Fighter came out of the same cube with a wet towel wrapped around his waist.

"P'Dim!" Tutor spoke, horrified and embarrassed" Its not what it looks like!" .

P'Dim looked back and forth between these two with doubt in his eyes.

"You go change before you catch cold" P'Fight who was standing behind Tutor whispered to him.

"Fuck you, don't come near me " Tutor whispered back and hurriedly walked pass P'Dim and got out of room.

P'Dim put his both hands on his waist and asked "Fighter what are you doing to the kid?"

"Jheez nothing " Fighter replied and walked towards his locker and dropped the wet towel , getting out his fresh clothes. "I found him in my shower cube "

P'Dim looked at him disappointed and shook his head Don't mess with him okay? He is a really nice kid"

"I am not messing. I am serious"  P'Fight replied, wiping his wet hair with a clean towel when he felt like something fell out of his locker. He bent down and picked up the letter Tutor put in his locker.