Chapter 11

Sky was wide and covered with dark clouds . It looks like it will rain. Wind was blowing Tine's hair that were hanging from his forehead ,down. He was breathing heavily , looking at Sarawat underneath him who was looking up at Tine's face with wide eyes. It was impossible to read his expressions.

"I have already seen your message"

Tine blinked twice. His mind stopped processing. He kept sitting on top of Sarawat who also didn't attempt to push Tine away.

"Tine?" Sarawat's voice slapped Tine back into reality and he immediately pushed himself up , kneeing Sarawat on his side accidently.

"No no!" He spoke , standing up , panicking "Look at the time!" Tine spoke and looked at his wrist that had no watch on it. "I need to go feed my dog"

Sarawat stood up frowning and looked at him confused "You don't have a dog"

Tine panicked and replied immediately"I need to go buy a dog and then feed him bye" He replied and proceed to walk away fastly.

"Tine wait!  I need to talk to you" Sarawat yelled back and tried to follow him but Tine started to run and didn't let Sarawat catch him.

.
.
.

He ran back to cafeteria and luckily everyone was still there, waiting for him.

"So what happened?" P'Dim saw Tine coming and stood up, asking.

"I broke his phone " Tine replied, sitting on chair . Everyone nodded then Tine continued "But he already saw the message"

"He did??" Tutor looked at him, shocked "What did he say?"

"I don't know" Tine replied and put his head on table "He wanted to talk but I ran away "

"At least listen to what he has to say" P'Dim replied, frustrated.

"I broke his phone and told him I have a crush on him " Tine looked up at P'Dim and continued "Do you expect him to bring flowers for me and say 'oh Tine I like you too lets get married!"

Tine tisked his tongue and put his head back on the table. Tutor rubbed Tine's back "Don't be upset na "

"You have to talk to Sarawat. You are gonna avoid him for how long huh?" P'Dim asked, putting his hands on table. Green nodding along him.

"For the rest of my life" Tine answered and stood up, getting his things into his bag "And right now I need to go somewhere he can't find me"

"Its almost time for class" Tutor replied, standing up with Tine and continued"We don't share this class with Sarawat. Lets go, you can have some time to think about this ".

Tine nodded immediately"okay that sounds safe".

They both walked towards the engineering department. Tutor opened a bag of chips and passed it to Tine who refused to eat any " Don't take too much stress over it. I mean if you look at it from my point of view, its better now that you have conveyed your feelings to him" Tutor said , nibbing on his chips.

Tine glared at him , walking, replied" You can tell me your point your view when you text your crush the confession accidentally"

"Jheez calm down na " Tutor said, putting his hand deeper into the chips packet" You need to face him like a man . Running is never an option and skipping classes is out of question. You know what?-" Tutor asked while he was about to enter the class. He glanced inside the class and immediately came back outside and held Tine's hand, pulling him along "We are not taking this class"