two.

CHAPTER TWO,
the guns.

Aiden sat on the back of Daryl's bike. They were chasing down two Saviors with the .50 cals. She clung to him. "Shit, Daryl!" She yelled as the man lowered the back and fired at the two with one of the guns. Daryl swerved to the side and the two went rolling off the bike. Rick flew past the two in the Jeep he was in.

"Come on, Aid." Daryl said as he helped her up. The two got back on his bike and followed after Rick. They got off of the bike and moved to where they saw the truck overturned.

"Hey." Rick said to the two. He crawled up the hill. He stood up and the three stared down at the sight. "We got the guns."

"You look like shit." Daryl said. Rick looked at him and Aiden snorted.

"Let's go see if this asshole's alive." Rick said. The three made their way towards the man Rick stabbed. Rick asked his gun at him after see he was alive.

"Your people at the chemical plant... did you win?" Rick asked him.

The man groaned, "no one did."

"The hell's that supposed to mean?" Daryl asked him. Daryl aimed his gun at his face. "The hell's that supposed to mean?"

"Everyone's dead." The man replied.

"Bullshit." Aiden snarled.

"There's no one else? You're the only one?"
Rick asked him.

"Me. The King. The Axe Man. And a short-haired psycho lady." Aiden felt her lips curl at his words, "you did this. My people... your people... they're all gone. Damn. And now, me too." The man said as he took his last breath. Daryl had walked away with Aiden trailing a few steps behind him. Aiden turned her head to see Rick stab the man.

Aiden walked down the hill in front of Rick. The two rounded the truck, "hey. Give me a hand with this." The two moved to help him grab the case.

"Got it?"

"Yeah."

They set the case on the ground and opened it. Dynamite and explosives laid inside. Aiden nodded to herself, "treasure, bitches." Daryl grabbed a bag and started putting the explosives in it.

"We can use these now." Daryl said. Aiden looked up at him.

"What?" Rick asked him.

"Think 'bout it. There ain't no Kingdom no more." Daryl said. Aiden furrowed her eyebrows. In the short time she was at the Kingdom she grew close the the King and Jerry.

"Yeah." Rick said with a thoughtful look on his face.

"You know what we gotta do. We blow open the Sanctuary, let the walkers flood in. They'll surrender. It'll be done. Hell, we could end this by sundown." Daryl said. He was full of hatred towards the Saviors and Aiden couldn't blame him. But the Saviors had workers, families who had no part in this mess.

Kids.

"They have workers in there, right?" Rick stood and asked Daryl. "Families, too? Are there?"