fifteen.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN,
rick grimes.

"Aiden!" She heard her name and snapped her head to the side.

"What? What is it?!" Aiden asked frantically.

"Maggie's here." Scott said.

"Ah, shit," Aiden muttered. She rushed to Negan's cell and saw Michonne and Maggie standing there.

"Hi, Mags." Aiden said. Maggie turned and saw Aiden standing behind her, "whatcha doing?"

Maggie turned back to Michonne, "Negan should've died under that tree."

"But he didn't die, Maggie. It's done." Michonne said to her.

"Cause Rick decided it was?" Maggie asked and stepped forward.

"Step... back." Michonne said lowly.

"You were there, Michonne," Maggie whipped around and looked at Aiden, "so you were. You both saw what Negan did. "Aiden! He killed your best friend!"

"You don't think i've been down here before? You don't think I've come to kill him?" Aiden asked, "hell, I almost killed him the other day!"

"I don't know what he'd want. I dunno, because I never got to say goodbye." Maggie said.

"He wouldn't want it, Maggie. Your father wouldn't want this. You know this." Michonne said to her.

"Beth wouldn't want it." Aiden piped up.

"The only thing I had, the one thing I had was knowing I was gonna see Glenn's murderer die, and you took it from me." Maggie said in anger.

Aiden knew how bad Maggie wanted this, she wanted it to. She was down in that cell just a couple days ago and there was a new bullet hole in the wall because of it.

"So takin' it back, what the hell is that gonna do?" Michonne hissed.

"It's gonna start things over." Maggie replied.

"No. It's gonna start something else." Michonne said.

"If he'd butchered Rick in front of you instead of Glenn, or Daryl in front of you-"

Aiden hummed, "mm, Maggie. Careful," Aiden said in a very dangerous tone.

"If you had a child to raise alone because of him, he would've been dead a long time ago, and you know it!" Maggie shouted.

"If my ass wasn't pregnant when he killed Glenn, Negan would be dead! I would've got to avenge my best friend. But damnit Maggie, it's supposed to be like this." Aiden said to her.

"Stop acting like it's a choice. Stop actin' like I can just turn it off. Because it has been a year and a half and I can't." Maggie said to both women.

"You're gonna have to find a way," Michonne whipped her tears.

"Tell me how." Maggie stepped up. "If there is something else that I can do, Michonne. Because I can't keep livin' like this." Maggie said.