three.

CHAPTER THREE,
her vision.

Aiden made her way to her house and walked inside. She saw a woman named Annalise sitting on the couch with Elliot laying on his stomach and Judith sitting close to him.

"Hey, Annalise." Aiden greeted. Annalise turned around and smiled at Aiden, "I'll just leave now." The woman up and left.

Aiden smiled and made her way towards the two children. Elliot let out an excited squeal when he saw his mother, "hi, baby." She said and picked him up.

"Aunt Aid." Judy said and Aiden's jaw dropped. She had never heard Judith say that before.

"Aunt Aid?" Aiden asked with wide, happy eyes.

Judith laughed happily and held her arms out to Aiden. Aiden sighed and picked Judith up as well. She looked at the two kids and warmth and love swelled up inside of her heart.

"You know, you two, you both have absolutely changed my life for the better." Aiden said to the two. She scrunched up her nose in pain when Judy placed her hand on her face.

"Oh, Judy, don't do that, please." Aiden said and Judy's eyes went slightly wide. She removed her hand from Aiden's face and looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

Aiden smiled instead and kissing both children on their foreheads.

She loved them.

»

Aiden walked out of the house after putting both kids to sleep. She sat on the steps of the porch and stared at her hands. She felt... cold. She had lost so much. She wanted nothing more than everything to be over. She wanted Glenn, Abraham, and Sasha back. She wished she could've seen Glenn's smiling face when he first saw Elliot. She wish she could've seen Abraham and Sasha's relationship grow into something beautiful.

She wished a lot of things.

She stood up and walked off, she turned her attention to Tobin when he approached her, "Daryl, Michonne, Sasha, and Tara all left."

Aiden's stomach dropped, "when?"

"Michonne and Rosita left a couple hours ago, Daryl and Tara left around thirty minutes ago." He informed her.

"The Sanctuary. That's where they're all going," Aiden said. "This is bad. This is very, very bad."

"Why?" Tobin asked her with furrowed brows.

She looked at him with worries filled eyes, "cause I know Daryl Dixon. And that man... that man is a crazy motherfucker."

Tobin didn't know whether to laugh or widen his eyes at her comment towards her husband so he just chuckled. "I mean," he shrugged, "I bet they'll be back soon. I'm not supposed to let you leave. Daryl told me not to."

Aiden scoffed, "of course he told you not to let me leave."

»