chapter 1

Past~

Harry Rose~

My wife was putting Brittany to sleep, she is only 3 years old, I heard someone was at our door but it is late at night so nobody should be here?  When I open the door I felt a hand and pain in my body as I start to die. My wife was the last thing I saw before death hand took me away, then my wife died after me.

Martha Rose~

I went to put Brittany to bed but then I heard my husband scream so I went to him, there were creatures that killed him and was coming after me! My last words "were why kill us?" Then I died hearing Brittany cried "Mommy! Daddy! Don't leave me alone!"

Brittany Rose~

I grabbed my stuffies and went to the frontroom to see blood on the floor and the walls, "Mommy! and Daddy! don't leave me alone!" Then I cried by them. I fell asleep by them and when I woke up the next day I was at the orphanage, "they were mean to me as I became a orphan."

???~

We arrived at the human house and killed the child parents when we heard the human mother question saying: "why kill us?" Then she died, we then left when the child came in here saying: "Mommy! Daddy! Don't leave me alone"

???~

"Should we take the human child with us?"

???~

No we will wait until she grows up, "so for now let's go before more humans come, we already killed four people today!"

???~

Ok I am coming, we went back into our portal to go home and get cleaned up after we killed tonight.

Present~

Brittany Rose~

Today is my sixteenth birthday and I plan to get out of this place, "I have my meds to help me sleep at night and a plane ticket that I had saved with my passport from when I was young but don't remembered much."

I waited until everyone was asleep and snuck out with my dark blue bag, "it was quiet outside so I kept walking around and was getting sleepy from taking one of my sleeping pills as I past out on the ground."

When I woke up their was a sound that was loud! "I Am Awake" I said as the sound stopped, my whole body felt so sore. Who ever made that loud sound picked me up and took me somewhere, my throat felt dried as I tried to speak again but nothing came out as I stayed quiet and still.

???~

I was eating breakfast listening to my chains rattle my name is Matilda Blackburn, "I am a witch" we were captured and chained up but we were aloud to work, eat and sleep. "Today we are getting a new person and she looked terrible!" My guard was carrying her to a med tent.

???~

When I saw Sandy carrying a new person on her shoulder, "I had my things ready to hear her" her wounds are not that bad for a new servant, so I put healing cream on her body after her clothes were cut off.

My patient was awake and blushing as she had no clothes on, I carried her to the tub to be cleaned, she couldn't talk, but while I was cleaning her up she tried to talk to me. I looked at her and saw her name written on her arm was: "Brittany Rose" so I wrote everything about this servant on her file, name: Brittany Rose, age: 16, skin: pale, height: 5'0, weight: 130 pounds, eye color: dark blue, hair color: brown, gender: female, family: none. Afterwards I finished giving Brittany a bath, carried her to get her dried off, and dressed in servants clothes.

Sandy~

When I was at my station in the jail their was a sound coming from behind the bars, so I banged on the cell door and saw one of our new servant woke up saying: "I Am Awake", so I stopped hitting the cell, I had easily picked the servant up and carried her to Dina to take care of as I wait outside the med tent.

Later I went to come back after eating breakfast, for breakfast was: bread, eggs, bacon, milk. And that is only for servents that are good, but if you are bad you don't eat much besides bread and water."

Dina quietly called me over saying: "Brittany is doing good resting right now" then Dina asked me if she had anything with her like a bag, and I said yes.

Dina~

I went to leave my med tent after Brittany went to sleep and she won't fall I put her in a crib, I quietly asked Sandy if Brittany came with a bag, and Sandy said "yes she did!"

Sandy gave me Brittany bag so I unzipped it and saw: medicine, a ticket and a small book, but we went to burn the small book and ticket since she won't need them.

Author note: happy April fool day, "what did you guys think about my new story?"If I didn't talk about your characters today I am going to talk about them tomorrow

If I didn't talk about your characters today I am going to talk about them tomorrow.