chapter 19

Terry~

"Dennis can you please tell me why did you kill Brittany parents?"

Dennis~

Terry its none of your concern, now please leave me alone.

Terry~

But I really want to know why they were killed, so please tell me and I will leave you alone today?

Dennis~

Oh ok Terry I will tell you, Brittany parents from our world are king and queen. The Queen gave birth to twins, and gave them the same first name.

Their last names are different, William and Rose. Brittany Rose was taken to the human world to be raise as a normal child, then Brittany William was born to be a princess but like her mother she had no interest so she had train herself how to fight.

Terry~

So why did the king and queen take Brittany Rose away but not her twin sister, was their a reason why they did that?

Dennis~

Hmm that is a good question Terry, I don't really know why?

But I do know it was wrong to abandoned a child so very young, and that is why I had killed them Terry.

Terry was silent after awhile and fell asleep, as I did the same.

Outside of the human village a girl was walking in the forest as her two stuffies were flying over her head~

Princess~

It was a nice night outside for a walk, my chores were done so I went for a walk. Pansy and Perky were flying over my head for awhile then they both sat on my shoulder as they were getting tired, later that night we heard a voice and saw her come to us.

She took us to her room to play and when I had gotten sleepy, my body felt relaxed so I fell asleep as she became my Mistress.

The next day I had woken up seeing I was in a house and there were other houses in here too, where am I and then Pansy and Perky were asleep in their nest as I went walking around this town.

Author note: what will happen next, what did you guys think about Dennis answers to Terry? And will Brittany meet her twin sister that was abandoned by their parents.