chapter 5

Dream~

Eva~

We had lead Brittany to her new room, then the neck couple of days she had started to escape from getting hurt.

Terry~

As Brittany got older we gave her more punishments until her 16 birthday one night we let her escape, then one of us went to get her as she fell down going to sleep.

Minka~

We had Brittany tied in her bed so she won't escape again and take her punishments for escaping all these years of her living at saint Mary orphanage, kids that are punished gets a piece of bread and water.

Tim~

Later the next couple of days we all took our turn watching Brittany, she sleeps peacefully until she woke up from her shock treat meant we would give her.

Reality~

Diva~

I saw Sandy bringing Brittany food, when I had heard her making sounds in her healing crib. Sandy please hold Brittany down gently she is going into shock!

Sandy~

I place the food on the table, and gently held Brittany down then I looked at her silently screamed!

"Brittany its alright please wake up! It is a bad dream, you are safe now!"

After awhile she did started to calm down, then she had woke up so Dina fed her the soup from the container I made slowly.

Author note: what will happen next, will Brittany be ok?