chapter 38

Brittany Rose~

Monday Mrs. Sariel is going to teach me how to walk around, and play with AngelMix

AngelMix Moon~

Brittany is a good friend to me, today mommy and daddy are having a party this will be fun.

Ross~

Since we are having a party today and the other days, I will be able to show Jen my little stuffie collections.

I had finally put those 3 stuff finches in a glass cage, ready to be sold to Jen because I love her so much.

Salina~

Master Ross is letting us out of our lock room, "the two girls and I cook the parents and they were very yummy!"

Minx~

We didn't want to eat their babies because they got away from us last night, which is fine because master is going to give them to his girl friend.

Mai Frost~

I wonder why my mind feels foggy, but I can only remember Master, Salina and Minx.

Rose~

William is very cute, she is cuddling a blanket that I gave her to sleep with while getting ready for the party today.

Tammy, Amber, China, Kellie, Jill, Mina, Mira, Daisy, Lillie, Maxie, Kayla, CeCe and Princess. I am going to get them all dressed after they got their bath, William will get her bath with me because she is so cute.

Tammy~

It was bath time as our mistress Rose gave us baths, and then she got us dressed before taking a bath with her girlfriend William.

Amber~

We all have to admit she is cute to look at, but not touch or mistress Rose will get upset with us.

China~

For being bad we can't touch or sleep with mistress Rose for five day, but we do have our neighbors to make love.

Kellie~

Our neighbors are: Tammy and Amber, China and I, Jill and Mina, Mina and Daisy, Lillie and Maxie, Kayla and CeCe, and princess might get her neighbor tonight.

Jill~

We all love our Mistress very much.

Mina~

Mistress and her girlfriend were taking a bath, she soon woke up and tried to leave the bath tub since this was her first bath with Miss Rose.

Mira~

We were getting clothes ready for them, we all were dresses for the party.

Daisy~

Afterwards they were both cleaned and dried off, so we got them dressed in their outfits.

Lillie~

We were told not to get our clothes dirty, and act like a lady at the party.

Maxie~

We ate sandwhich as the food will come tonight.

Kayla~

Mistress told us that vampire parties are very big, as the whole town will be here.

CeCe~

Princess was looking for her neighbor tonight, as Mistress promised she would have one to love.

Princess~

Hmm where is my neighbor, everyone in the lock room has their lovers but me.

William~

This is my first party with my vampire girlfriend, I only belong to Rose as she is my Mistress.

Author note: what will happen next, "will the vampires party go well or be a disaster?"