chapter 28

Sariel Moon~

Danny let me and AngelMix Moon walk around our home, we already had our breakfast which was bloody oatmeal and blood bag to drink from.

AngelMix Moon had drank her blood in a baby bottle, and then I had fed her some baby food that had blood on it.

AngelMix Moon~

Giggles and coos as mommy feeds me breakfast, then we both went on a walk as we kept walking I heard talking coming from my older siblings rooms.

"And then I went to one of their rooms hearing crying?" I wonder who is crying in brother room so afterwards the sound went away as silent came.

In Ross room~

Salina~

Hey how do you know my name, "what are you?"

Ross~

I am a vampire, and I know your name because of your sister Minx.

Her blood taste so good, and don't worry you both will have one drop left to move but not to leave my room.

My Sissy Rose had taught me to leave one drop of blood in my stuffies, my stuffies finch birds are playing in the toy box land right now and so will you both.

So I am waiting for your answer Salina.

Minx~

I woke up feeling better, and saw my sister talking to a boy.

So I had joined them over their, hmm I heard most of their conversion which was interesting to hear?

Prey to stuffies, I do like how that sounds but their are only two stuffies in the lock room. Then I asked him if we could join the birds in the lock room?

And he said we can if we let him drink our blood, I wasn't scared at all but Salina is very scared to do this.

So I let Ross drink my blood, and I felt sleepy again then my sister joined me later.

Salina~

Ok drink my blood please, my sister is waiting for me in the lock room.

It felt weird being bitten by a vampire boy but also relaxing at the same time, we were both put in the lock room and given a house to live in their so very kind of master Ross to do for us, everything clean and tidy.

Author note: what will happen next, AngelMix94

supernatural familyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara