chapter 9

Dina~

I received a letter from Brittany new family that is going to take her in but something came up, "saying their is a rouge human going on a killing spree!"

Dina heard their were a team going to capture this human and help him get better at a werewolves facility, they will have him restraint and give him a sleeping shot to calm him down.

Sandy felt said for Brittany and the werewolf pup that lost her mother and sister today, Brittany was sleeping in the healing crib getting better soon her wounds will go away. The werewolf pup was brought to the werewolves camp as she had no family, both girls were sleeping in the healing crib, resting.

Sandy~

I woke up and went to get breakfast for us to eat, Brittany was walking up from dina giving her a nice warm bath.

Sandy tried to get the pup to eat breakfast as she woke up, but she wasn't hungry now.

???~

"I miss my family why did the scary human kill them?" We didn't do anything wrong then I started to cry loud Mommy, Sissy and Daddy I miss you so much pwease I want to come with you three.

Sandy~

I felt sorry for her lost, then Sandy had thought about it knowing Brittany lost her family too from two Dennis and terry. But they were both put away and their portals weapons were locked up so no one will get them, so everyone should be safe.

Brittany Rose~

It was nice getting a nice warm bath, I heard my stomach growl as it is time to eat breakfast.

Rip

Jay Foster 30
Kayla Foster 30
Jen Foster 4

They were a happy little family and they only have one child alive, her name is Mai Foster 5 years old.

Author note: what will happen next?