chapter 40

Brittany Rose~

Today I had started to walk, while the others are at the party I am hanging out with AngelMix.

AngelMix Moon~

Brittany was walking around today, so we were playing with toys until it was time to eat the guests.

Sariel Moon~

I was taping Brittany walk around and playing with AngelMix in the playroom, so then later I saved the video and took them to their highchairs to eat.

They are eating macaroni and cheese pizza, I gave them water and blood to drink it was lunch time for them.

Danny~

While they were eating lunch our guests were coming, so after everyone comes the full party will Begin.

Ross and Rose are bringing their live stuffies and human dolls to the party, this will be a excellent party.

Mai Frost~

Everything was going great so far, Master new live stuffies will all come here soon and then he will drink their blood so they will live in the lock room with us.

Matilda Blackburn~

It has been awhile since I saw Brittany and Mai, so I wonder what they are doing.

Bertha was fired from helping Brittany, since she said Brittany was a lost cause to teach anything.

Ross~

This pizza is so yummy to eat!!

Rose~

I started to smile seeing princess new neighbor so after she ate, it was time to take her to my room.

Matilda Blackburn~

Afterwards I woke up in a room with a girl, my neck felt numb so she gave me water to drink and then was taken to the lock room where another girl wait for me in the morning.

Author note: what Will happen next?