chapter 29

Ross~

Ok that is only four stuffies in my toy box land, I don't like dolls stuffies are much better to keep then human dolls.

But I like how Sissy takes care of them very well, so then I went to give my stuffies there first bath to keep them clean and then we can play together.

Rose~

Hi brother AngelMix had came to visit you yesterday hearing crying in your room, then mommy carry her to the playroom.

It feels weird but good to be a big family, our family is happy again with them in the family.

AngelMix Moon~

Coos playing in da playroom, mommy plays with me while daddy works on lunch.

Its nice living here instead of a werewolf watching us when we were humans, I wonder if brother would let me play with his two new stuffies he got.

Sariel Moon~

This playroom is very cute and adorable, so many toys for AngelMix to play with and this is good to spend times with your happy family.

Everyone is so lovely, Ross and Rose play with there gifts.

Danny~

Cooks dinner for my happy family, my wife and baby girl are playing in the playroom. Ross and Rose are in their rooms playing with their prays, while I make lunch to eat.

Everyone needs to eat so they won't starve thereselves, afterwards it was time to eat lunch which was a bloody pizza and tomato juice.

Author note: what will happen next?