chapter 3

Lindy Aiday~

I went to get Alysa up and fed, we all have nothing to do today other than staying inside so that is what we did.

We humans had no tools to make toys for kids so are entertainment was playing with Alysa on the floor.

Carly Aiday~

It was a beautiful raining day outside, Alysa cried until her mom had calmed her down then she fell asleep.

But you would expected a five year old to enjoy the piece and quiet of the rain since its so soothing to listen to.

Alysa Aiday~

Wakes up and sees mommy drinking from mommy breast then I had burped loud, mommy changed me taking me to the frontroom to play.

It was a cloudy day outside until it started to rain as I started to cry then mommy calmed me down gently rocking me in her arms.

Sariel Moon~

I put AngelMix down for her early nap and then I fell asleep after her, my baby girl is so cute and adorable.

"Mommy loves you so much sweety!"

AngelMix Moon~

Sleeps soundly by mommy and hears her say: "mommy loves me so much!" I moved a little bit in my sleep cuddling into mommy more.

"I love you mommy!"

Ping Okinawa~

Today I wanted to work on my farm but its raining outside, so then I went to see what Hiroshi is doing?

Hey brother what are you doing today on a raining day, do you want to go do something today?

Hiroshi Thai~

Hi brother, hmm I don't know what to do today?

I don't mind going outside to play but then we will be sick if we play in the rain, so let's just stay inside and listen to it rain.

Author note: what will happen next, what do you guys want to see next time?