chapter 11

King Rex~

I went to the Arena and saw two human children getting stronger, "there was a new human child that came here to train and fight."

As the days go by I went to the camp to see two girls, "they are survivors from death hands it was breakfast time and one of them smell like they just came out of a bath."

Dina told me that her name is Brittany rose, "she interested me because she came from the human world."

Then I looked at the other girl that was finished eating, "her name is Mai Foster they both are adorable."

They will be my children, "please cut Brittany hair shorter and I will adopt her too!"

Dina~

Are you talking about Matilda Blackburn Sir, I asked him as I was cutting Brittany then later Brittany hair was by her ears.

"Shall I cut Matilda hair too Sir?"

He shook his head no, "but told me to put her hair up in a bow and that is what I did to her head."

Sandy~

Please have a good day Sir, "I lead girls to his carriage as they all went home."

Brittany Rose~

As the four of us got into the carriage, "I had felt nervious but calm at the same time" what will happen.

Mai Foster~

I was looking at my two new sisters Brittany and Matilda, if I lay on them I could see what happen.

Brittany was sleeping on our ride home so I lay my head on her arm, "and went into her mind."

She was tortured, beaten, "I went in deeper but was stopped her emotional door is not letting me in!"

So I will leave Brittany mind and go back to my body waking up, we were all home.

Author note: what will happen next?