chapter 2

Human village~

Lauren Frost~

I was at home with my children, the werewolves are in charge of us and if we disobeyed there orders. They told us that our children would be taken away and sold to work, so almost half of us stayed in our village while the fathers took their boys to learn how to fight back.

Lyon Frost~

"Mom! When can I go train?"

Andrew Frost~

"Yeah mom we want to go train ourselves to fight back, we shouldn't be afraid of them dogs at all mom!"

Lauren Frost~

"Boys please be quiet they will hear you both talk about them!"

???~

"Hey come out here boys and show me what you got now!"

Lyon Frost~

"We left the house when we heard the dog say he want to see us fight, you are on dog breathe!"

Andrew Frost~

"Stay inside if you don't want to see us fight the dog mom!"

???~

While we were fighting, there mother came out crying seeing her children are on the ground knocked out.

???~

Heh hahaha they are strong children you got ma'am, they will do good in the Arena time to say good bye to them. Time we take them away, to be train by our kind.

Awe she wants to come with us, I pulled out my sword and cut her in half. "Listen humans do not stop us or their will be more graves in your village!"

I picked up my sword that I killed the human mother with, she will be good meat tonight!

Werewolves camp~

Dina~

I was checking on Brittany vitals to see how she is doing, so far she is doing good! Then I went to ask Sandy if she can get something for her to eat.

But by looking at Brittany scans I need to fix her cords in her neck, I wonder why she arrived here with these bruises?

Are humans trying to hurt there children and by her clothes she came here in is not from here, maybe one of the portals were opened and she fell in it?

Matilda Blackburn~

I was finished working as it was lunch time, and was curious about the girl that came yesterday at breakfast maybe I could see her?

Sandy~

Dina asked me to get food for the human to eat or drink, which I would say she would likely want to drink something more than eat.

I put the food in a pot to cook and afterwards it was done, so then I put it in a container to drink from.

To be honest I don't like fighting but its not good to be weak either, and by the look from the pain the human went through was bad! There will be a family coming tomorrow to look at Brittany.

Author note: what did you guys think about today chapter, "what do you guys want your characters to say in the human village?"