chapter 20

Rose~

I went to get a new doll and smile, seeing that I had found her walking around outside. She was walking around while her two stuffies were flying in the air, so I took her home with me and when she fell asleep. I had drank her blood mmmmm~ yummy!

Time to place you will you belong, I am your mistress so afterwards she was in her new home.

Hmm, I was thinking about what to do with the stuffies she brought here. So I had called my brother to come in my room, Ross why don't you take the two stuff birds since I don't care much for them. So what do you say?

Ross~

Really sissy, I would love to take them they do look cute! And my room do need stuffies thank you sis.

I took my stuffies to my room, they have soft fabrics as I was petting them while they both sleep. Afterwards they were both place in their bird house that was in my toy box land, this will be so much fun to play with my new stuffies.

At the Arena with Mrs William~

William~

It was a nice day train, I had saw Nicholas and his friends train heh. "What is so good about making friends!?" All they do is slow you done in life.

I went to train when someone came to me, it was Nicholas.

What do you want?

Nicholas~

Well I came to tell you that making friends are not weak, and wanted to be your friend so what do you say?

I gave her a smile, but then she pushed me down on the ground but not to hard to hurt myself.

Hey what was that for?!

William~

Get lost now, I train by myself and if we train watch your back now go.

I looked away from him until I felt someone punch me, nice shot Lyon she looks at him and started to fight.

Author note: what will happen next?