chapter 14

Mai Frost~

Our home is so big, "it would be sad if one of us would get lost in" Sandy took Brittany and I to our rooms to sleep.

Since our daddy doesn't want Brittany to hurt herself, he ask Sandy to bring Brittany to my room. Her sides has a lot of different pillows and blankest!

Its just like a fun little sleep over, this will be so much fun I'm excited about this arrangement!

Brittany Rose~

I had started to wake up feeling being laid down on something, but then I saw they were pillows and blankest.

My side of the room is nice, the pillows and blankest are nice and soft on my face. Mai had came over to me smiling at me, so I smile back to her.

She has dolls on her side of the room and stuffies, they look nice to play with but I don't know why I am nervious? Hmm maybe I am being paranoid seeing them in a room for the first time.

Mai Frost~

Sissy what's wrong, do you like my toys daddy gave me? I do they are cute.

Brittany Rose~

Umm its nothing sis, I just never seen toys before in a room before that's all?

Mai Frost~

Oh ok Sissy, do you want to play with me?

Brittany Rose~

Sure it sounds like fun, I looked at her.

At the mental hospital~

Shawn was in his hospital room eating lunch, which was: a pasta salad, water then a nurse and doctor would come in to give him his medicine to make him feel better.

Shawn~

I had finished eating and drank my water, as the nurse and doctor came in my room I was injected with a needle that has my medicine in.

All day I had felt nice and calm, as I relaxed in my room then later they told me that I had a visitor here.

So I was taken to the cafe and see a women that I said was not my wife! Why are you here women, I don't want to see you or your child.

Diva~

Oh that is cold coming from a mental person, and here I was wanting to help you escape at night.

Molly Misses you dear, but I guess you don't care so I will leave and never let Molly see or hear about you ever again.

Shawn~

Well that is fine by me, you were weak anyway at least molly was a little strong than you!

I never want to here or see you both ever again!

In the werewolves village~

The children had all there chores done, and then they went to celebrate easter it had started to rain candy as they all went to collect easter eggs in there baskets.

???~

Mistress Mai, do you want to go out to collect easter eggs and candy?

Mai Frost~

Yeah I do

Brittany Rose~

I was curious about doing this egg hunt, as I never did it in my world since the workers at Saint Mary would always keep me inside to clean.

This is Saint Mary orphanage~

Author note: what will happen next?