chapter 17

Sariel Moon~

It was a nice night outside, I had taken care of all the chores so then we went for our walk at night.

AngelMix Moon~

Coos and looks at the night sky playing with my stuffie, sucking on my thumb as mommy push my carriage somewhere.

???~

Daddy I am hungry now, can we please eat?

???~

Yes we can eat now, ok son let's fly down now. "Hello my dear what a pretty lady like you doing out here this far from home?"

Sariel Moon~

Oh hi sir, I was taking my baby girl out for a walk tonight.

???~

She is so cute and adorable, my dear this is my son Ross his sister is at home. Would you two like to join us to our home I ask as I use hypnosis on the mother

???~

I look at daddy seeing the lady fall asleep from being hypnotised, we took them both back to our house and then daddy took them to his room.

AngelMix Moon~

Cries loud and see the man push my carriage somewhere in his home, mama!

???~

Awe don't worry sweety mommy is safe, she is sleeping right now OK but right now daddy is going to spend time with you.

Time to sleep for now, and when you wake up again mommy will be awake ok?

AngelMix Moon~

Otay daddy, I slowly fell asleep as daddy lay me on a table then it was quietly for awhile. So I woke up later and my back felt weird, so I had cried for a bit until my neck hurts.

Ross~

I went to Sissy room, to see Rose playing with her dollies. "Daddy had let us have food in our rooms" her food was half awake and when she fell asleep it was time for her to rest and be a real Doll, Sissy has alot of girl dollies.

Rose~

Sleep well Cece, it was nice playing with you tonight but don't worry we can play tomorrow.

The others will like you since you are new ok, I had kissed her head gently and carry her to my toy box land.

It was nice visiting my toy box land, I had sense daddy and my twin brother had brought too humans here.

And they are new vampires, we finally have a mommy and a baby Sissy!

I had gently set Cece in her home to let her sleep, ok everyone play nice with Cece sh is new to the toy box land.

Tammy and Amber be nice or you both will be punished!

Tammy~

Yes mistress Rose we will be good to our new Sissy have a good night, bye bye.

Amber~

Yes mistress Rose we will be good to our new Sissy have a good night, after she left we went to check on her and saw Cece is fast asleep in her new house.

Sariel Moon~

When I had woke up, their was the boy that I met tonight his name was Ross!

Ross~

Hi mommy!

Sariel Moon~

Mommy, I am not your mommy I only have one child and that is AngelMix Moon.

Where is she at?

Danny~

Awe don't worry dear, AngelMix Moon is safe and sleeping in her crib. I had gotten closer to Sariel as Ross left to go into his room to sleep, then we had enjoyed our time together while I was turning my wife into a vampire.

Author note: what will happen next, "do you guys want to see a chapter of the toy box land or no?" I love you all, have a wonderful day and stay safe.