chapter 22

Rose~

I took my brother out to collect more stuffies for his toy box land, but we haven't seen anyone yet then again I smell someone that was walking around in the woods.

Hey Brother let's go to this castle in the woods!

Ross~

Ok Sissy, afterwards we had landed by the castle and knocked on the door then later their was somebody that opened the front door so we walked inside.

Sissy told her that we are friends of Mai and came to play, she lead us to Mai room to play.

Mai Frost~

Met a girl in town today, she looks nice on the outside but inside of her personality is different and I don't like her at all!

Brittany was being quiet and looking around, she is very curious then I look at the lady getting closer.

She smiles at us, she could be a killer. I don't trust people that smile to much, daddy said her name is Bertha.

Bertha~

The king came to town today so I went to meet him, he was holding one human child in his arms and a werewolf child holding his hand.

He told me that she can't walk and she looks so cute being held by him, I was reading in a paper that he adopted three children.

Two humans and the werewolf child, their names are Brittany, Mai and Matilda. I wanted to meet Matilda but she didn't come, I asked him I can have dinner with them.

King Rex~

Hi Bertha, I am just taking my girls out today. This is Brittany and Mai, I would love if you will have dinner with us tonight.

She said yes to have a family dinner, she was looking at Brittany so I asked if she wants to hold her?

And she nods her head, I handed Brittany over to Bertha to hold but when I looked at Mai was getting mad.

Brittany rose~

I was getting nervious being held by her she started to rub my head, she must've sense me getting nervious so she rub my head then I started to blush as she coos at my cute and shy behaviour.

Is she a kidnapper, I asked in my head.

Daddy was talking to me saying Bertha is going to teach me how to move and walk, I do miss moving around but I am already accustom to not move my body and just move my head.

And to be honest Mai wouldn't like it if I did move, I know that I am not a doll it is nice laying in my bed but I don't like Mai dolls looking at me every single day when I wake up. It's very creepy.

At the castle with Rose and Ross~

Ross~

Hey Sissy its that got away from you, she looks peaceful sleeping.

Rose~

Yes she is but we are here for you getting a stuffie, afterwards we heard the front door open and waited for our fun to began.

Mai Frost~

I feel like their are three people here, one is asleep and the others are vampires so I took Brittany to our room. Wait why are their two Brittany's here?

And who are you two?

Author note: what will happen next?