chapter 21

William~

I was told to go for a walk and that is what I did, it was starting to get dark out so the vampires will be out soon. Which is fluffing great!

Their is no way that I will be a doll to her, I have a lot of trust issues because of my parents but my memories from my birth parents don't exist to me.

But I do have a feeling that I have a sister somewhere, she feels a little far from me so I kept going until someone came to me.

???~

Hello Brittany what are you doing out here and how are you walking, who taught you to walk mistress Mai won't like this one bit come on let's get you inside now before she comes home with the master.

William~

Hey stop now, "who are you and why do you sound shock that I was walking!?" How do you know my first name talk beast now.

Sandy~

I place Brittany in the carriage with Mai and king Rex, so after they left I had heard someone was at the door but when I had saw who it was I was confused seeing Brittany back so soon and walking.

Brittany what do you mean?! Its me Sandy we met at the werewolves camp, the Brittany I know is kind and sweet.

She sounds like Matilda when she say that cuss word, but she looks like Brittany. Hmm I wonder afterwards I had picked her up and carry her inside she struggle in my hold, but then found comfort in my arms.

She blushes just like Brittany does when I first held her, but she smells like dirt and bad oder. Bath time now Brittany

William~

Hey stop I can walk, but when we look at each other she looks happy to see me or my sister that disappeared.

Rose are you really here, why has it took you years to come back?

Sandy~

While I was undressing her, her back looks really bad. Who put these scars on your back?

She was silent and deep in thought, what is she thinking about?

After awhile she was asleep so I gently dried her off and dressed her in a nice onesie, have a nice nap.

Author note: what will happen if Mai comes home, and sees a girl that looks like Brittany?