chapter 13

King Rex~

I had made announcement: if you all do your chores today, "you guys can have a easter egg hunt!"

But if your chores are not done, "you will have to do your chores while the others have fun!"

That is all for now have a good day!

Sandy~

It is nice to have a easter egg hunt especially when it rains candy from the sky, everyone will have fun tomorrow.

Brittany was asleep in my arms, "she looks like a cute little doll but at the same time she is not a doll."

It would be hard for Brittany to get up and move around, but she love the candy storms tomorrow for easter.

Mai Foster~

Sandy is Matilda and Brittany gaurd, "I had understand that she came from the human world through the portal" if she knew how to walk again I will be happy and sad.

I would be happy to play with Brittany while she is like this, because she can't move away.

I would be sad if she was taught how to walk again, because then I wouldn't get to play with Brittany.

Matilda Blackburn~

I have been watching Mai interaction with Brittany every single day and night, I can understand that Brittany can't walk or run.

"But Brittany is not a fluffing doll for crying out loud!"

She is still human just can't move much, tomorrow should be fun though.

Author note: what will happen next, "who agree with Matilda about how Mai is acting towards Brittany?"