Romione - Stress

Hermione Granger-Weasley let herself into her house and sat down. Her husband (Ron Granger-Weasley) sat down next to her.

"Are you good?"
"Yes, Ronald, I'm fine" she sighed, she didn't want him to know, but really she was exhausted, starving and just wanted to sleep. But that wasn't an option right now, so she had to pretend to be fine, like she had for the last couple of weeks.

"Can we get Muggle pizza? Do you know they deliver it to you!" Of course, Ron was thinking about his stomach, again. As much as she denied it, Hermione loved to (attempt to) satisfy her husband's insatiable appetite.

"Yes Ronald, we can get Muggle pizza. Why don't you phone the place down the road, and please try to remember that you don't have to yell down the phone. The number is on the leaflet in the hall."

"Yesssss!" He cheered, the inner four year old in Ron surfacing. "I'll try. Cheese?"

"Yes, cheese. I'll put on a movie" Hermione justed wanted to fall asleep, but she had work to do. She would eat, finish watching the movie and then go write up her report.

"Kay, can we watch Tangled?"

"Of course Ron, we can watch Tangled for the millionth time." She said, only slightly sarcastically.

One hour and thirty minutes later, the pizza box was empty, Ron was watching the movie and Hermione... Well Hermione was asleep on his shoulder.

The ending credits were rolling, and Ron turned over to look at his wife to prepare to wake her up. This was not about to be fun. At all. He briefly considered calling Harry and Ginny for backup, but it was late, and they would likely be asleep.

For the first time in a few weeks, he really noticed his wife's face, he noticed the dark circles under her beautiful eyes, he noticed the transparency of her usually ebony skin, he noticed the worry lines creasing her forehead.

He decided against waking her up, and mustered up a levitation charm to get her to bed "Wingardium Leviosa" he muttered under his breath.

He lay Hermione down on the bed, drawing the covers over them both, spooning. Ron decided they would talk in the morning.