Drarry - Hugging

Some Drarry fluff to end the day with. I think this will be quite short, but let's see where it goes...

"Please Harry!" Draco's voice echoed around the bedroom.

"No Draco! You're sick, you're not going to work, I've already called in sick for the both of us. Now rest. If you do I'll give you all the cuddles you want." Harry's firmer voice and the bribe of hugs caused Draco to sigh quietly and lie back onto his pillows.

"Good boy. Now take the pills and drink this water." Harry's slightly worried tone of voice made Draco quickly do as he was told, eager to convince his long-term boyfriend that he was fine.

Nibbling on the piece of toast he was handed, he watched Harry slide into the bed beside him, and grab the remote.

"What do you want to watch?"

Draco shrugged in reply. "I don't mind, you choose."

Harry smiled triumphantly. "Disney marathon it is then."

He flicked through the available films, choosing 'Mulan' before taking the now empty plate back from Draco and setting it on the side.

"Hugs now?" Draco asked, sounding younger than he was.

"Yes, Draco. Hugs now."

They snuggled further under the covers, wrapping their arms around each other, Draco leaning his head on Harry's chest, limbs tangled in each others. The embrace felt warm, and safe, and soft, and both boys knew they wouldn't rather be anywhere else.