Wolfstar - Sleeping

Sirius:

Sirius Black lay awake in bed, the heat making it impossible for him to fall asleep. He tossed and turned, sighing. He was exhausted, but even with the windows open and the fan in the corner on, the heat was stifling.

He rolled over under the covers, facing Remus. He was sleeping soundly and hadn't twitched all night. Remus was normally a heavy sleeper, and could sleep through a bomb blast.

Sirius took in the sight of his boyfriend's pale skin, cheeks flushed with sleep, dark circles under his eyes from the stress of his most recent transformation, a fresh, pink scar tracing from his left eyebrow to the right corner of his lips.

Sirius smiled fondly, reaching out a hand to brush a stray hair out of Remus's closed eyes, caressing his cheek before pressing a kiss to his forehead and snuggling up to go to sleep with him.

Remus:

Remus Lupin was awake. His husband, Sirius Black, had just returned home from an Auror's mission with the Ministry of Magic. He had sustained a few injuries. They weren't serious, but Remus had fussed over him when he arrived home, and was still slightly worried.

He let his gaze drift over the soft lines of Sirius's face, and his eyes lingered on the deep purple of the bruise across his jaw.

Remus's eyes hardened as he remembered the scratches he'd cleaned and plastered earlier, and the bruises he'd smoothed cream across with shaking fingers. He remembered the winces as Sirius had tumbled out of the fireplace and into Remus's arms and he wanted to strangle those death eaters.

But they were in Azkaban now and there was no worse place for them than there. Remus sighed. He was glad that Sirius was getting some sleep. He had seemed exhausted after the mission and he slept lightly at the best of times. It was a trait he wouldn't have survived his home life without.

Remus ran a hand through his hair. "I love you Pads." He whispered, before he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

I haven't proof read this, and I know it's really short, but I had to get something out for you guys. Love y'all!