Wolfstar - Pet Names

Sirius loves pet names. He loves the way Remus's eyes light up when he calls him "Baby" or "Moons" or (Sirius's personal favourite) "Hot stuff".

Sirius is very free with pet names, handing them out to his boyfriend and close friends like they're sweets (candy for all you lovely Americans out there).

Remus loves pet names too. He loves the way Sirius smiles at him when the words roll off his tongue, he loves the way his heart feels warm whenever he hears that familiar voice.

Remus hands out pet names less frequently, and even then, only to Sirius. His favourites are "Siri", "Pads" and "Shortie".

The pet names come out when one of them is sick, injured or in pain (which happens quite a lot with Sirius's Quidditch injuries and Remus's furry little problem). They refuse to admit how much they love the pet names, but of course the other knows anyway.

It always makes both of them feel a whole lot better, just knowing that they're there for each other, and they always will be, until the end of the line.

( Comment if you understood that reference)
I know this is really short, but I was thinking about this and couldn't figure out a way to put it in a full fic, so you get this, I hope you enjoyed the Wolfstar fluff though!