Drarry - Quidditch

Gryffindor and Slytherin were neck to neck - both at 150 points. The stands were packed full of students wearing their house colours and waving brightly colored banners full of lions that roared and snakes that hissed menacingly.

Harry's eyes squinted against the mid afternoon sun as he scoured the pitch for any sign of the glinting gold of the snitch. He couldn't help sneaking a glance at Malfoy as well. The way his white blonde hair glistened, and his cheekbones looked like they could cut you.

He shook his head swiftly, clearing his head of all non Quidditch related thoughts. He couldn't afford to sacrifice the game for Malfoy of all people, and besides, he wasn't gay. Right?

Fred flew up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder as Harry realised he had been motionless for quite some time.

"Harry, you all right?" Fred asked, his forehead creased slightly.

He smiled back. "Yeah, thanks, just - just thinking."

"Okay mate, as long as you're sure."

Harry went back to looking for the snitch as Fred flew off, trying to ignore Draco however that little shit seemed to be staring at Harry as much as the latter was trying not to stare back.

Harry and Draco found themselves flying next to each other, and at the same moment the large screen in the corner lot up with a camera feed of the two surrounded in hearts and pink glitter. The crowd laughed nervously as the enemies glowered at each other.

Draco spoke first.

"What the heck" he sighed "I love you Potter."

He leant forwards and kissed Harry before breaking off quickly. Harry stared at him speechless before grabbing a fistful of Draco's robes and pulling him back, kissing him back with barely contained passion.

The crowd erupted. The cheers and wolf whistles were so loud that when they finally broke apart for air, Harry's reply was lost in the noise, but Draco still heard it.

"I love you too."