Prologue

"Maam, the concentration for this sample for the fragrant is higher than the previous one since you said that the last sample lack the actual smell that you like."

Magalang na pagkakasabi ng perfumer ko. I took the test tube from him and try to sense the smell of the new sample of perfume. It was very aromatic, the kind of smell na mananatili sa ilong mo at hindi malilimutan ng isipan mo, I feel like somehow the aroma brought me back to the refreshment of my virtual reality, the mix scents of sandalwood, cedar and frankincense with a little bit of hyacinth to actually produce the aroma of a fresh and woody fragrant and it is very nice as it can complement some people with a nature and outgoing personality and love the aroma of the fresh environment. I smile at Will when I finally outbreak the imaginary world by this fragrance.

"It was so nice, Will. I actually love." I said na siyang ikinangiti naman nito. His cute dimples occasionally show his charming face, he's a really good perfumer and his persistence and patience helps me a lot along our business.

"I'll get going, Will. Be sure to tell the others to clean our lab first before going home. See you tomorrow." I said habang hinuhubad na ang lab gown ko. He instantly said his goodbye as I walk out of our lab. Agad ko din naman tihanak ang landas papunta sa sarili kong office.

As familiar faces greet me on their way, nginingitian ko naman sila to show my response. I walk into the elevator, since nasa top floor ang office ko. This has been a long day, sumasakit ang ilong ko sa dami ng amoy na naghalo-halo na sa pang-amoy ko. I need a strong shot of coffee to let this stingy feeling out of my nasal cavity.

Bumukas ang elevator ng may pumasok na dalawang babaeng empleyado.

"Good evening, Maam." They both said in unison kaya agad naman akong ngumiti at tumango.

I was in the corner of this small steel room, nasa 7th level palang kami. And I was just silent and seeing my reflection and the reflection of the girls in the wall of the elevator makes me want to frown. I'm really not the formal type, kahit pa ako ang may-ari ng kumpanyang to, I really get here in my super casual ripped jeans folded into a thick cup at the bottom to showcase my heels. I felt bad for the two employee because of the pencil skirt that they are wearing.

"Grade, super sexy! As in!" sabi nung isang babae sa sobrang malisyosang tono kaya agad akong napatingin sa kanya, and she felt embarrassed afterwards.

"Captain ng volleyball eh. You know, ung mga ganung babae super batak sa training!" I felt a huge cold behind my back when a very familiar face flash at the back of my mind kaya matama ko na silang tinignan but it looks like they are now engrossed on their own topic.

"Hindi siya pumasok ng shop! Andoon lang siya sa labas, even Luise kanina halos lumuwa ang mata." The other girl continued, pakiramdam ko nanigas ako sa kinatatayuan ko ng marinig ko 'yon. I can feel my subconscious is making her own image of the person that these two girls are talking about and I wouldn't want to finish it off.

"Panalo sila diba? Their tournament in Thailand? Grabe! Sobrang ganda ng laban between them and the Thai women's volleyball" She continued at talagang napapikit na ko. Calm self, madaming player in a group. So mind please do shut up.

Lubos akong nakahinga ng maluwag ng lumabas na silang dalawa ng elevator. The small area of the elevator makes me feel like I'am claustrophobic, though I' am certain that I'am not. I feel like my mind won't help with the thought that it gives me know, especially naging klaro ang mukhang nasa utak ko. I try to swallow the lump on my throat and feel my existence across the small room.  The stingy feeling of the cells in my body feel like its gonna collapse when they recognize the face in my mind and I know even a single bit of monomer in my body doesn't like the idea of thinking of the person. Madaming athlete sa bansa kaya please lang, utang na loob sistema kumalma ka.