Cast

A/N: Hello and welcome everybody to my story "Forbidden Fruit" a side story to "Save me Romeo (can be a standalone). 

First of all, thanks to everybody that already read "Save me Romeo". I received so much overwhelmingly good feedback, of course I had to write Jaxsons and Nicks story. I'm so incredibly excited for this, but this story wouldn't exist without all of your support. A few honorable mentions: snakeysnacc, Elaine, saylovemeoww and CensordDreams. There are so many more and I most definitely forgot some amazing people, but please know that I'm grateful for every read, vote and comment! 

Secondly, this is a Short story. Meaning, I won't write more than 20 chapters or so, but I will give Nick and Jaxson enough space to develop their storyline, don't worry. 

Third, you may or may not can look forward to some of the other characters appearing in this story ;) Due to all of that:

VERY VERY !!IMPORTANT!! : I will do a Q&A with all the characters at the end. HERE is the point where you can ask some questions, I will later use. If you want to read this story first and then ask a question, simply come back to this point. Thank you so much! 

Now my boring old warning: 

WARNING: This story contains strong language and a sexual relationship between two males. If you don't like it don't read it. Trigger warning: mentioning of: homophobic slur, sexual abuse, anxiety and panic attacks. 

NOW -  Here are some of the main Characters from my book "Forbidden Fruit". I know a book is all about the imagination, but I still wanted to give you a better understanding of the Characters.

So you maybe want to come back after reading some more.

Ps: English is not my first language so grammar and spelling mistakes will most likely accrue, I am so sorry and if you point them out, I will try to correct them. I really hope it won't bother you too much though. Love you lots! 🌈

Jaxson Scott

Jaxson Scott

-Age: 19 years old

-Height: 6,2

- Facts: Best friends with Nick, got into college with a football scholarship, gay, comes across bitchy and sassy, kind of a hoe

- Bad Habit: Can be a bitch, sometimes emotionally distant

- Likes: Football, Dick