Chapter 1 - Take me to your best friends house

"Oh fuck you feel amazing" the guy behind me groaned. I think his name was Jacob or Jason or whatever. His grip on my hip was loose, letting me do all the work. He would definitely not last very long. Fuck. Why do I always pick the bad ones? I gripped the bedsheet a little tighter and closed my eyes, trying to enjoy it at least a little bit. What was this guy even doing back there? When I made the big mistake of looking back, he had his eyes closed, his head thrown back as he 'fucked me' with so much sweat covering his chest, it was kind of gross. 

I turned back around, rolling my eyes. Ok, whatever, I was doing all the work anyway. I picked up my pace and rocked my ass back and forth, trying to get at least a little bit of pleasure. Honestly, could he just do something other than moan and sweat? I tried to find my damn prostate by myself but honey, that was one small dick. I try not to complain about things like that, but come on, I could barely feel it! I tried to slam back harder when he moaned so loud, it startled me a bit. Oh my god, could he just shut up? 

"Yes baby, thats so good, oh fuck" he breathed and I could feel and hear that he was very close, while I was so far away from an orgasm. I groaned, because I really wanted at least something out of this shitty experience. So I turned around and pushed him down on the bed. He was a little confused, before I climbed on top of him and carefully sat down on his tiny dick. "Oh fuck yeah" he moaned, throwing his head back. Ew. I started to ride him, while I stroked myself. When his hand went to grab my dick, I slapped it away. No way in hell would I go through that torture again! When we were making out before and he tried to give me a hand job, I cringed way too much. 

"Oh fuck baby, I'm so close, you too?" he asked and he looked like he already came about 14 times. Jesus man, get it together. "Yeah whatever, just don't cum inside me" I replied and continued to ride him. I closed my eyes and imagined Harry styles laying under me. Oh fuck yes. Even though Harry probably didn't have such a tiny dick, it made the whole thing immediately better. Should have just done that from the beginning. I stroked myself and imagined it to be Harrys hand. He would definitely hold my ass a little tighter, not with this dead hold this guy had on my hips. 

Just when I began to slowly enjoy myself and actually could even imagine coming sometime in the future, a loud moan startled me and I could feel the hot cum inside of me. Fuck. That bitch! I opened my eyes to see a still moaning and sweaty guy. I have never really seen an ugly cum face before, but he definitely had one. 

"God damn it, I told you not to come inside of me!" I yelled, getting off his floppy dick. The guy was still panting, even though I had done all the work. "I'm sorry baby! But you were just too good" the guy said and I rolled my eyes, as I walked into the bathroom to clean myself out. God damn it, why oh why didn't he warn me? I should have just called it quits when I saw that all my condoms were gone. But he looked hot, I think. Well he was a solid 7 before we fucked and now he was a 3, if not a 2. Let a guy be petty, I didn't get satisfied and now I was grumpy. 

While I tried my best to get all his cum out of me, so I wouldn't wake up in a mess, I heard the guy calling "Do you want me to finish you off when you come back?" I rolled my eyes. I don't think he was very capable of doing that, so no thanks. I didn't want another hour of sitting on the bed, while he gave me a sloppy handjob and tried to make out with me, while I pictured some other hot dude. I walked back inside the room, after I had put on some boxers. 

"Yeah, no thanks I'm good" I replied, throwing him his underwear. He shrugged smiling, probably thinking I was somehow still satisfied. No asshole, thats not how this works. But ok, at least he would leave me alone. He put on his underwear and leaned back against my bed frame. What the hell did he think he was doing? Why wasn't he getting dressed and then the fuck out of my room, so I could masturbate while thinking of my one true love Harry Styles? Just when I was about to say something, there was a knock on the door, before it creeped open a bit, revealing my roommate and best friend since kindergarten Nick, who was covering his eyes with his hand.