The ultra super Quiz Show

*enter Game show music here*

The big pink and blue doors slowly open, revealing none other than the Author herself, Hanna and the crowd applauds. She is wearing a pink suit, because lets be honest here, suits just look awesome on ladies! She had the cards with the questions on them already in her hand, ready to get this show started. "Thank you! Thank you everybody!" she smiles, trying to calm the raging crowd down. Finally, the music is slowly fading out and so the people in the audience take their seats, ready to see what is happing on this very colorful stage, but hey, who doesn't like to be extra?

"Welcome everybody to our favorite Game show: 'Let the Characters speak!'. Right, let's get right into it and meet todays contestants! First up we have americas sweetheart, the queen of England, who is too often compared to Jack Frost but make it gayer: Luke Patrickson everybody!!" the host, Hanna, announces, pointing towards the big doors, which open once more, revealing Luke, dressed in a stylish purple suit, that he most probably stole from Harry styles. With a happy smile he walked on stage, waving at the cheering crowd. Luke walks towards the host, shaking her hand, before walking to his little podium, ready to answer some questions. 

"Right, let's continue. She can fight like a guy and steal your girl. Also, she is concerningly similar to me, so let's welcome Amelie Ness!" Hanna exclaimed, but as the doors opened, she froze. Looking back at her was Amelie, wearing the same pink suit as her, looking mad as hell, since she too noticed the obvious detail. "Ok one of us has to change!" both of them said, at the same time, glaring at each other. The whole audience went deadly silent, waiting for the cat fight of the year, but suddenly, the two of them started laughing uncontrollably. "Ahhh I love you" Hanna said, while Amelie went to stand next to Luke behind her own podium. 

"Next up we have the guy with the worst luck when it comes to overhearing his brothers sexlife,  also known as the Codester, let's welcome Cody Jenkins!" the host, also known as the author, announced and Cody stepped onto the stage, looking a little awkward to be in the spotlight right now. He was wearing a simple tux and immediately walked over to Amelie, visible uncomfortable to be on stage. His girlfriend chuckled, rubbing his back to relax him again. 

"Next up, we have the one guy cursed with his name, but also, he kind of fulfills that role quite well, so here for you is Romeo Brooks!" Hanna announced and Romeo walked through the big doors, wearing actually not his leather jacket, but for once an actual blazer with, of course, some black jeans on and a shirt under it. He seemed annoyed by the crowd and pressed out a smile, but as soon as he spotted his best friend, Cody, he seemed relieved, walking over to him and taking the podium next to him. 

"Right, also not a very 'spot light friendly' person. Anyway, some of you have really waited for this, so I will not keep you waiting! Here he is, our baby, the boy we have to protect at all costs, Blake Jenkins everybody!!" Hanna announced, looking especially excited to meet one of her main characters, finally, in person. Blake entered the stage, wearing a nice black suit, smiling at the crowd and waving, but suddenly, all the air was knocked out of his lungs, as Hanna had ran over to him, hugging him as if her life depended on it. "Oh Jesus, another hugger!" he croaked and Hanna pulled back, grinning at her baby boy. She cupped his cheeks, looking into the eyes of her first child, if you will. "Oh Blake" was all she could sign, as tears started welling in her eyes. 

"Yeeeeah...uh..I'm gonna go then" Blake said, mildly uncomfortable and confused as to why the host was so emotional to see him and Hanna nodded, indeed being a little too emotional right now. "Alright, puhhh, the waterfalls, I tell you guys. Now, lets welcome to the stage the guy that everybody says is kind of stupid, but what he lacks in brains, he makes up with his kind and loving heart. Welcome Nick Adams!" the host smiled, trying to cover up her tears.