Chapter 19 - From Friends to Lovers

My hands found Nick's neck as his cupped my cheeks. I was kissing my boyfriend. I was kissing Nick, the guy I fell in love with and who loved me so much, it scared him. I didn't let go, because I didn't want to and Nick didn't show any signs of discomfort, as to what we were doing here. Neither one of us wanted to let go and for the kiss to end. I moved my lips hungrily, while Nick held a slow pace, expressing his love for me. It felt good and so I let him, as he pulled away for a second, our lips barely apart and he looked into my eyes. 

His hand wandered from my cheek to my chin, gently holding me in place, as we stared at each other, love and hunger written in our eyes. Nick lowered his gaze, before he painfully slowly leaned forward, taking my lips between his, as we fell into another kiss. My stomach tingled and I never wanted this moment to end. I never thought that Nick could make me even happier than he already did, but right in that moment, I was complete. 

Almost in sync, I started to lean back and Nick gently laid me down, so he was hovering over me. I pulled him impossibly closer by his neck, leaving no room for anything other than our kiss. But Nick didn't complain, in fact, he hummed in approval, as I was sucking on his bottom lip, making him feel good. My hands wandered from his neck to his back, clinging onto my boyfriend with so much passion, that I was afraid I would appear needy. But Nicks hands indicated, that he very much liked what I was doing, as one left my cheek and held my waist, firm, but lovingly, making me groan lowly in pleasure. 

Just as I was completely losing myself in the kiss, the sound of a car door shutting outside ripped me out of my trance. Nick and I pulled away, him still leaning over me, as both of our eyes wandered towards the window from where the sound came from. "What was that?" I asked, because Nicks house was pretty isolated and either somebody we knew had arrived or somebody, hopefully, was leaving. Nicks gaze left the window and focused on me again, as a smile crept its wait onto his face. 

"My family left to visit my grandma" he smiled, but not too much in a suggestive way, because he knew he couldn't push me right now. Maybe I would still want to wait and he didn't want to put any pressure on me, which was honestly unbelievably sweet, but not the reality. I had just needed a sign, that Nick wouldn't throw me away like all the girls he ever dated, but with that speech and now that we were...a couple, I was more than hungry for him. And ready. 

"Good. Because I don't think they would want to be near your room for the next hour" I said lowly, cupping Nicks cheek. His whole face heated up just from that sentence and he blushed, turning red. I saw some hesitation in his eyes and that got me thinking that maybe...it wasn't me who needed to be ready, but Nick, who obviously never went further than receiving a blowjob from a guy, aka me, and maybe needed some more time. So I didn't dive in for another kiss, but let Nick organize his thoughts. 

"Jaxson...you know just because we're a couple now, doesn't mean you have to...prove anything, ok? If you still need time, I completely understand that, because...I know you don't want to hear it, but what Charles did was really bad and I can only imagine what it did to you" Nick said and I sighed, because he wasn't wrong. I mean, what happened did put a barrier between me and sexual pleasure for a while, but just with people I didn't trust. 

"Thank you for saying that. And it was...shit, obviously, but I-...I needed time, because I didn't fully trust you. After everything that happened, I just needed to trust you one hundred percent again and with what we both said just now..I do. And I really really wouldn't mind continuing this right now, if you trust me as well" I said, looking intensely at Nick, who seemed genuinely happy with what I just said. That I trusted him again, because that meant more to him, than me just offering my body I guess. 

"I can't...even explain how happy that makes me. And of course I trust you. You're my boyfriend, aren't you?" he grinned and a smile tugged on my face.