Authors Note

Seriously, what is time?

Because how the hell is this book already over??! I know I planned from the very beginning to let it only have about 20 Chapters, but wow, time flies when you are writing a love story. 

Like always, I want to take a moment and thank YOU guys for even making this book possible. Because if Save me Romeo wouldn't have gotten such a great feedback and a high demand on Nick and Jaxsons book, then we wouldn't be here today. Seriously, thank you guys for sticking around through the good and bad Chapters/plot lines. Thanks for supporting me and showing me that what I'm writing can be put into the world. 

To say that I'm sad that this is ending is an understatement. "But hanna, then why don't you just keep on writing this book, you are the author, it is your decision", well yeah, but also no. I already mentioned this in the special Quiz Show Chapter, which I enjoyed so so much to write, that when I think of a character, they tell me their story, not the other way around. And Jaxsons story ended here. As sad as it is, it also means a happy ending. 

I am so incredibly sad to let these guys go, because they are my family and I felt safe writing this. And thats why I am going to create a Patreon soon. And even if just one person is kind enough to subscribe, at least I get to keep writing chapters for my lovely Characters, which I already teased in the special Chapter (whenever I write 'special Chapter', I think of like...'special' brownies and stuff, but honestly, it was a pretty weed-like-dream) 

I know some of you are as heartbroken as I am, but maybe you want to be that one person to join my Patreon and if not, I am releasing my new book in two days! You know me, so you already know it is not just simply a love story and some werewolf smut, well that too, but get excited, because if you liked Save me Romeo, you will enjoy this book as well. 

Again, thanks to each and every one of you and I really hope I see all of you again, somewhere, because even if you don't know it, the people that vote and comment, I know you all. I recognize your username and your profile picture and every time, it's like I am reading the chapter with you, nervous and exited of what you might say. Oh gosh, that sounds incredibly creepy, no, I am not just sitting with you in that Chapter, reading along, but I go through the comments, laughing about snakeysnacc's jokes or reading BlueScorpio_'s kind words for example. So I really hope I will see you either maybe in my finished book 'Loving the sin' or in my new one, which will premiere Friday 6pm German time. 

A long Authors Note for basically saying, I love all of you and thank you for letting me write this book and explore one, if not my favorite, Character I have created. My dearest Jaxson but also kind of Nick. Thank you so much. 

Lots of Love - Hanna🌈💜