Chapter 17 - Friends from college

"Get out of my way, I want to hug my bitch!" I heard Amelie call from the kitchen, while Cody was hugging the shit out of me. But I didn't mind, because I had actually really missed him. Cody and his little brother Blake may have only moved here nearly two years ago, but they were like family. Amelie literally pushed her boyfriend out of the way, before she jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist, making me almost fall over. "My Jaxson is back!" she yelled, clinging onto my neck and almost choking me. I loved her, but boy that girl was strong as hell. While that was happening, Nick, once again, jumped on Codys back, annoying him.   

"I missed you!" Amelie said, pecking me on the lips. Yeah she knew little to no boundaries, but that was ok, I didn't mind with her. "Hey! You didn't celebrate like that when you picked me up from the airport! And Nick get off!" Cody protested and Amelie rolled her eyes. 

"Don't be so dramatic babe, I'm pretty sure we did plenty of celebrating when we got home" she said and I couldn't see it, but I already knew Cody was blushing. "I missed you too slut" I said and Amelie laughed. We were the only ones, who were allowed to call the other one that. 

We both kind of had a reputation at my old school as 'whores', which wasn't that hard to get if you didn't settle for a guy like a Chad or Brad or whatever. We didn't mind calling ourselves and each other by those names, but when others did it...well, I will just remind you of what happened to Howard. I let Amelie down and Cody finally managed to get Nick off his back. "Ow my beautiful ass you asshat!" Nick exclaimed and I chuckled, but internally I could only agree with him. His ass was really...hot. 

"Hey, where are Blake and Romeo?" I asked and Cody looked like I reminded him, that Trump was president. "Well where do you think?" Cody groaned, pointing upstairs. I chuckled and Nick laughed, because we all knew too well, that Romeo and Blake weren't really...discreet when it came to humping each other. Cody had to learn that the hard way. Too many times. Amelie giggled, before whispering "We could hear them all morning. It was like listening to Wrestlemania" 

"I heard that! God don't remind me...and to say that Romeo is my best friend...Jesus" Cody whined and I couldn't blame him. I was an only child, but I could only imagine how awkward it would be to listen to your best friend fucking or getting fucked by your little brother. No, I would not want that at all. After Amelie hugged the shit out of Nick as well, we settled down in the comfortable seating area, each a beer or lemonade in their hand, which Cody had handed us. In that moment, Jillian, Blake's and Cody's mother walked in, looking as stunning as ever. 

"Hey Jillian, how are you?" I asked, being polite. Nick had turned on the Tv, zapping through the Channels, not paying much attention, which was weird, because normally, he flirted with Jillian like there was no tomorrow. "Oh hello boys!" she greeted, ready to leave again. Amelie and Cody already frowned at Nicks little to no reaction and I guess they were getting suspicious. Not of us, but because there must be a reason behind his lack of interest. So I carefully extended my foot, nudging Nick with it. 

"Hm? Oh uh hi Jillian" he quickly said, not really understanding what I was signaling him, before he returned his attention to the Tv. That actually left Cody and also Amelie, who was sitting in his lap, both with their mouths gaping open. But before they could actually say anything, the door opened. 

"Stay seated, the queen is here. I let myself in, now, who needs a good old Luke hug?" he asked and I chuckled, because that was just so Luke. Nick literally threw the remote away, climbing over the couch and falling while doing so. "Luke!" he called out and we all laughed at my dumbass of a....best friend, at least to their knowledge. Nick clung onto Luke, literally lifting him off the ground and I chuckled, walking over to them. 

"Jesus Christ, the straights are trying to kill me" Luke choked, obviously getting no air, thats how tight Nick was hugging him. 

I gently pulled him away from poor Luke, who was slowly turning blue. "Well, let the gays save you then" I joked, embracing him in a warm hug. I had missed Luke, he really was a queen and a king at the same time. "I missed you too bitch" he chuckled. When we let go of each other, we returned to the seating area, but Amelie and Cody were still staring at Nick like they had seen a ghost.