01. Oikawa Tooru | What Makes You Unfair

◢◤◢◤‗ ❍ [ 𝙊. 𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙐 ] ¡! ❞◢◤◢◤

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

To say that your day has been a complete wreck would be an understatement after failing a surprize quiz , prepared by your instructor

To say that your day has been a complete wreck would be an understatement after failing a surprize quiz , prepared by your instructor. Almost every student despised the woman for not presenting an understandable lecture anyways but that does not make your guilt less of value. Punching in your apartments code and immediately dispatching your crossbody bag over the shelf with a sigh , you came to understand the meaning of general fatigue.

Internally screaming for a quadible time, your  hand went to grab the phone from the blazer that you wore. As if by mere instance , your eyes had immediately widened in fractions when you read the message sent from Oikawa.
_

OIKAWA

You still in for tonight?

OIKAWA

I'm already outside

_

Humming a silent plea for a miracle to happen , you turned around after gathering your valuables into your pocket and marching down the door. Surely enough , you mostly forgot about the man who requested of your presence earlier today. What a way to  tousle your routine.

The next three minutes passed by until you noticed a familiar tall figure perking up from behind small fence. Oikawa was leaning on a pillar with his phone intact in his hand whilst he patiently wait for your arrival and soon, his face constantly lit up when he heard you call out his name.

"Hey" you withered.

"You sure do forget about me alot" he teased and you rolled your eyes with a strained chuckle.

"Well... I certainly do not want to help you out with groceries" you crossed your arms over your chest. "Especially when I'm worn out"

Accused brunette shrugged , seeming to find your attitude less of a subtle threat. "But you're still here" Oikawa grinned with pride swelling from within his chest. He certainly doubt that you could dodge his eternal drive of pleas any time soon and that only made things easy. "I should have known you cannot stand off the idea of me being alone , Y/n"

You raised your arms defeatedly.

"Someone's hope is way too over the top today" your eyebrows furrowed and he followed along your action.

"Not just today but everyday" he winked with a slight hop. Snickering , you wonder just how much he boasted.

You made a face , "That makes it easier to burst your bubble then" you began to turn on your heels and made your way to the closest mart you could locate. "Good luck"

The man feigned a hurt expression before picking up his pace to catch up to you. "You were gripping the handles pretty tight earlier," he whispered and confusion painted your face.