22. Hinata Shoyo | Flower Thief

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINATA SHOYO!🎉🎂

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HINATA SHOYO!🎉🎂

Man , it's a bright day
today!

╭─────────╮

I will eat love that
you have to offer

╰─────────╯

It wasn't really a favorable turn of event

It's not like you expected your romantic life would turn out

But you're content

It unconsciously bloomed during your first year of highschool , when you were already planning which university you'll go to. Shoyo was your closest friend from all the students that you developed a strong relationship with .

He stood out the most ; his energetic stature and the way his star-filled orbs would glow even brighter when he's thrilled made you feel like everything would be alright.

It wasn't until the end of your second year of highschool that you both gave your relationship a try. He's really sweet and determined just to see your smile and you are aware of that-- everyday. Even if it were small jokes or compliments , his simple gestures swayed you.

He's always so supportive whenever it's your turn to make an appearance on the stage --infront of hundreds of people-- to dance. He never miss your performance , he'd hold a giant poster that he made himself up and would brag about "how his girlfriend practically sparkles" on the wide stage. Tonight was no different as you walk down the platform to hug your partner.

He's so excited - almost about to explode when you finally made your outro. The crowd watch the two of you romantically interact with each other in awe , they've been accustomed with the same scenario being replayed over and over again (and they still find it cute)

"That was amazing , bonbon!" he called your nickname out and you silently giggled . He grabbed the boquette of flowers on his seat and gave it you , "Red roses for today"

"I hope you didn't steal it this time , Shoyo" you elbowed him and wholeheartedly accepted the little present.

Shoyo tensed , pink dust beginning to build up upon his cheeks. "I didn't... steal it" his voice lowered down within the two last words of his sentence and you laughed.

"I was just kidding ,babe. . . Thank you for the flowers"

"Shall we go , birthday boy?" Your eyebrow raised up and your orange haired boyfriend enthusiastically jumped out of his seat. The show went on with different dancers and singers while your hand intertwined with his as you exit the theater , both wearing a warm smile.

You've put alot of your brainpower just for today , you got it all covered. Shoyo looks as pumped up as usual and that reassured you the most. He's looking forward for what you have on your sleeves this time. You want your man to enjoy his day as he got a year older than you .

You're sure it will go smoothly as what you expected

And hopefully you'd remember to give him an extra present later. ( mhmm)

 ( mhmm)