40. Sugawara Koushi | Chef's Kiss

I literally took 42 chaptersbefore I upload Sugawara'scontent , it felt like I've neglectedmy precious baby :<

before I upload Sugawara's
content , it felt like I've neglected
my precious baby :<

╭─────────╮

She always look pretty

╰─────────╯

"I seriously don't get why the universities haven't heard of you yet " Koushi swayed his legs back and forth while his arms leaned on the table to support his upoer body's weight. His big , soft eyes hovering on his girlfriend's small back.

They were at the cooking club. After the bell rang and club activities were meant to start at the time , he decided to take a leave from volleyball for today just so he'd get to see her. Despite seeing each other everyday , whether they're inside the school grounds or outside the premises - it almost felt like there was some sort of itch for both parties to see each other as frequently as possible.

"You're a talented cook " he continued. The (h/c) girl hummed , placing the plates down the table as she fill it with garlic chicken with a sauce as a finishing touch. Sugawara watched in awe while she take untensils out of the container and presented to him the dish that she prepared.

"Is that so?" her lips were pursed , gesturing him to dig in -- which he had gladly accepted.

She sat on the kitchen counter to face him grab the chopsticks and begin to devour the food. Y/n chuckled at this , he was always so eager and that was the thing about him that attracted her to him.

Sugawara nodded in response.

"Maybe that's because I don't want to get discovered and have the culinary business as my careeer..." she trailed a finger across her lap. "I mean , it would still be nice to graduate as a culinary student but I only cook as a form of hobby"

She explained. Apart from her incredible skill related to meals , she still needed to do more to add to her book of experience ,

His eyebrows quirked upwards , "what do you have in mind then?"

"You need to find it out , Koushi." Y/n winked. "I am not really sure so you got to wait ~"

"Eh . But waiting for future events is so boring."

"That's why we have patience , darling"

Momentarily , Sugawara placed the chopsticks down. His chin went to rest on his arms as he shot her a flirty smile ,

"I don't really care about your future- as long as I'm a part of it"

____

Okay but honestly , I can
only fry eggs and cook instant
noodles.

Okay but honestly , I canonly fry eggs and cook instantnoodles