36. Hoshiumi Korai | Reunited Lovers

»Hello again ~♡

»Hello again ~♡

╭─────────╮

You look as good as the
day I met you

╰─────────╯

Hoshiumi was ecstatic -- maybe that word could be an understatement with what he was feeling at the moment. He walked across the pedestrian lane with a ghost of a smile playing upon his tiny lips as his cheeks started to ache because of the pressure his smile gave to them.

There was something about that smile that made him give off a wonderful aura  around him ( more than what he'd remotely make the people around him notice . )  And why is that?

Today.

Oh- he's looking forward for this day to happen!

He's finally going to ask you to marry him and he can't back out now. He love you so much to give up over something so important -- you are important.

"Are you listening to me?" you questioned from the other side of the line. Hoshiumi hummed to present that he was indeed paying attention.

"... like I said , I'll arrive there at midnight. Will you pick me up like promised?"

"Yeah , I'll come and fetch you tonight. " he looked down his feet that were moving rapidly as he walked near your shared apartment.

"And are you really sure you don't want me to bring your parents with me when I come to get you? They miss you  , you know"

His girlfriend sighed , completely forgetting about this conversation again however,you let it go without banishing another neuron from your system before answering him :

"I'll inform them that I will pay them a visit first thing in the morning. But you , sir , won't sleep on me ,are you? After a long trip from Paris , I surely want to see my beloved boyfriend at the airport , greeting me~" you joked. Hearing his announcement that he just entered the household , you on the other hand - had propped yourself on the comfortable bed while you wait for his response.

And it came out knackhandedly , as expected from him.

"Hm. Do you want me to make a huge poster too? Just so you'd notice me quickly" he suggested and you could imagine his playful grin which made you click your tongue.

"No. No , I wouldn't want that "

Hoshiumi chuckled , finding your reply faintly adorable. God , he only wants to shower you with kisses right now. It has been three months when he last did that and finally , he 'd get to see you again.

"Y/n , I'll be there. I've waited long enough to even forget you"

He heard you fake a gag ,  "You can't just say that!" You protested.

"But I love you..." he pouted despite the fact that you can't see his expression right now.

You let out a strangled noise , "T-that's not really a preferrable reason  , Korai"

He laughed loudly , now that he's laid down the empty mattress which would normally be occupied by you -- it made him miss you more.

He can't help it. He's impatient.

"Oh come on , I'm only telling you the truth , my lovely Y/n"

"Ah ! Fine , I love you too..." your voice lowered down with the last words and he noticed your sudden bashfulness. "I got to go , my aunt is asking me to go downstairs." You informed.

"Yeah , sure. I'll call you again later"

The line went dead and all Hoshiumi could do was to stare at the pretty diamond ring out of fondness. He could imagine you wearing it , a beautiful ring worn by the most beguiling person.

He'll ask you later.

It's now or never.

It was just that the plane you were in , never did reach Japan.

____________

It's been so long since I updated a
real content here , HAHA. I also noticed that the reads here are increasing by time to time and I'll be forever grateful for everyone whose reading this book. HAPPY 26K READS ! 💛

OOPS , ANOTHER BAD ENDING
🙊

OOPS , ANOTHER BAD ENDING🙊