56. Miya Atsumu | Sprouts of Feathers

note : this scenario was written
by my fifth grader self when I
was inside of a ruined cathedral but
ofcourse the character of the boy
was replaced by Atsumu later on.
This might be abit triggering so
please read at your own accord.

Event : Somewhere inbetween the year 6-15 Anno Domini. [This event did not happen , it's fiction duh]

_______________

Killing has always been an act of man, they do it for survival and sacrificial bedazzlement. No one could ever decipher how and why they could stand doing it other than the given explanations but perhaps the whispers inside their head were not hidden away in secrecy like how ancient folklores have mentioned.

Ghosts and feathers , that was all people like you could see. Being an angel , it was your part to guide the good to much greater path and help them get over the issues that were once present in their passed life. People like you envy the living and the dead for being able to walk on the grassy meadow whenever it suits them as for you ... the time was limited even for extraterrestrial beings.

Angels as kind delivers a message from the Almighty.

Angels as caring makes choices for the living.

Angels as truthful stands beside the hand of God , the crucified.

Angels as forsaken claims the prayers from mankind.

Each of those sacraments were given pure wings and a ring of hope that could rival light. Without those , an angel is not an angel.

A God as fatherly leads everything for good. He's the source of the pleasure everyone have been seeking for from the time they've been brought into the world.

Receiving materials from the Father is an heirloom itself. The world was happy , silent and an overall paradise even after the flood and humanity being a burden for some , every one of them -- accepted by the gates of heaven.

He , who gave everything a meaning is the system of euphoria and without God , heaven has no meaning.... good as dead , locked to rot away , angels full of remorse and dread.

As rumors and whimpers heightened their volume , it has come to the moment wherein humans could not turn back to forget their sins. He would have given them mercy and forgive them yet the thought never did cross their innocent minds.

They told everyone that God was persecuted to die.

"He's gone for good"

Passionate believers
Mockery of prayers

Angels of commandments
Finally fell from heaven

If there's no one left to trust the creation of the biblical group , God could vanish  and he did vanish.

Creation and destruction both mixed together.

Thus the event that lead to the seven deadly sins being brought upon.

There's no way angels could do something to prevent this from going any further. Though labeled as equal against the Father and his son , their strength - gone. You could not fight , invincible no more. You saw how they , who were once beautiful and fearful tear your family's wings one by one.