42. Kuroo Tetsurou | Frequently Seldom

🖇

🖇. I don't even know how I
give titles to my oneshots
anymore. If I come across
an interesting word in my
dictionary -- there's no doubt
that I'll use them for a headline

╭─────────╮

Addicted to your
kisses

╰─────────╯

You laid on Kuroo's bed , overlooking how you got yourself into an accident again and again.

"Honestly , who the hell would be goddamn blind to not watch their steps?" He teased while applying a cold compress on the throbbing side of your foot. You glared at him , denying the fact that you slipped down the stairs because of how clumsy you originally were.

The bedhead poked your forehead and told you to stay still while he tend your injury. The crease on the corner of his eyes displayed themselves for you to admire as you wait until he finish.

"I was in a hurry , my God. How many times do I have to tell you that?" You anxiously bit your bottom lip and a chuckle erupted from your lover. He brushed the strands of hair away from your face -- unknowingly teasing you and driving you over the edge of a pitfall.

"Dammit. Now I can't participate for the golden week!" A grimm aura ate your remaining sane thoughts.

"I knew you would say that..." he sighed. "Look , I'm trying to help you here. Can you show a little bit of appreciation for your boyfriend?"

"How can I? You're going to Miyagi without me" he saw your shoulders tense. Naturally , he'd have enough brainpower to attack you when you lower your guard down in front of him however , he only placed the ice pack on the bedside table and scooted to seat beside you.

Despite the affectionate gesture just now , he've no struggle to surprise you when he slapped your thighs harshly. "That's what you get for being clumsy " nagged Kuroo. "Stop complaining and get some rest"he grabbed your shoulders and pushed you down the bed - careful enough to not break your back too.

You huffed , crossing both of your arms. "And what if I don't?"

"Why are you making this difficult for me?"

"Because I'm restless and I can't bring myself to even sleep!"

"Oh , I have a perfect solution for that..." his mouth parted slightly.

"And what is that?"

"I'm gonna have to wear you out"

───── ◦´☆'◦ ─────

OOPS , ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER 🙊

—Imma just assume Kuroo made her run
50 laps as his term of wearing her
out but it's up to you... mhmmm..