47. Miya Atsumu | Butterfly

I love the Miya twins , that's all

╭─────────╮

It's only nature,
I live for danger

╰─────────╯

The room was swallowed by the darkest wash of red , both of you blinded by the thick fog of temptation , sexual frustration and lust. There was something erotic happening , something Atsumu never cease to find enjoyable.

His way to the boat of Salvation was long gone.

The angel that were once there to guide him to eternal happiness have abandoned him to rot alone.

But he wasn't guilty.

You were the source of his pleasure,

Oh how he wanted to claim you as his

You're lips were like hell fire - to him they're the most rapturous thing on Earth.

You were the devil , a whore , a fucking sexy whore.

You're his guilty pleasure and he was your's. Everything about your relationship is fabricated from the very start , it's beneficial , dangerous , fiery - satisfying for his cravings.

He never did love you

You never did love him

But damn he sure is a real business when it comes to warming a bed up. His grip around your waist loosened and his right hand went to feel your derriere , unashamed of his actions. The kiss was warm and sloppy - your tongues performing a traditional dance only you and him know of.

He pulled away hesitantly before licking his way down to your exposed mounds. His fetishistic  tongue teasing your velvet skin and you knew just how much he takes pleasure through your whimpers.

He doesn't care who you were , what kind of girl you grew up to be but he now know about one thing

Miya Atsumu got you , an uncontrollable monster only he could tame.

"You've always beem very dominant , Y/n" he chuckled , grinding your damp center against his lap. You've deliriously rolled your eyes , enjoying the pleasure. "You're always leading me on for entertainment , aren't you?"

He sucked on your skin , brown eyes looking up to you - watching you lose your control. Your ragged breathing were evident to his ears and he couldn't get enough of what you're showing to him.

The exact opposite of your original demeanor.

"How about we change that up a little? Would you like to play a game with me , mon papillon?" He perfectly pronounced the endearment like the fast-learner he was.

It made you want more

It made you want him more

Atsumu was tired - tired that you always get the last laugh. He has been dominated by you for the hudnredth time and it's not healthy for his pride to let you fly away like a fucking butterfly everytime you catch him off guard . He's sick of it.

If he were you , he would've ran away but you didn't back down. That's what he love about you , you're prone to danger and yet you still got the nerve to say that you find it fascinating how death would come lurking back to your life .

You're his femme fatale.

If you said that you live for danger ,
He will gladly be the calamity itself.

He'll be as equally dangerous for you - just for you.

So if you were to flap your colorful wings to escape his paradise - he'll just have to tear them up .

────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Little update on my Osamufanfiction book that I have beentalking about yesterday , I've alreadyfinished writing two chapters andlet us all pray that I won't be a bitch

fanfiction book that I have been
talking about yesterday , I've already
finished writing two chapters and
let us all pray that I won't be a bitch

and leave the idea to rot away again 🙊

[*cough* Like my Kuroo x reader book *cough* ]