52. Tsukishima Kei | Clair de Lune

Continuation for chapter 17, Gentle Aging of Time

, Gentle Aging of Time

╭─────────╮

There are scars on your
body and your soul

╰─────────╯

You have found thy soulmate

Pool of curiousity swirled around your eyes , amidst of the distress and feeblemindedness of yourself. Every moment that pass by and every words that stumble upon your blood red lips , nothing felt genuine anymore. You were only sticking with an idea now , his idea.

You hated Tsukishima Kei. You despised him to no end.

He was once a beautiful moon to your extraterrestrial life , you have got no reason to search for something else other than him -- your lover. Your supposed forever.

But alas , your light was stronger for you were the sun. The symbolism of almighty , eternal life. It's natural to look for something ... for someone whose light could equally adore yours and he was not the one.

Tsukishima Kei is a misfit.

As an impeccable liar like you , genuine thoughts never reside. It abandoned you. It chose to ignore you.

The moon needs the sun to reflect its light , he's nothing without you. Your rays of light does not need his support , you've prolonged his use time to time and now it's time for you to discard everything.

You could survive without a moon. You don't need someone to mirror your brightness. You can stand on your own.

You were stronger than this.

You're finally pulling away from the eclipse the two of you shared for centuries , light years , eternity : broken.
Never did you forget him. His fragments remain untouched , locked into the deepest base of your sublime stature.

You ended it , atleast now there's enough time for the purple flowers that painted your skin heal up and be forgotten like your relationship.

"Don't forget me"

But you did.

Not being reluctant , no second thoughts . You left him for good. Y/n L/n , you're a very stubborn person.

Your question of memories and useless legacy was a fair threat to him. You made him confident that he won't be forgotten after all the hardships he've put you into. He knew he was not guilty to see you struggling in a pit of fire , he looked down to get a clearer view -to hear your pleas.

You waited for his help. For a hand to reach out to you because the Kei you knew could not stand seeing you in pain yet he did nothing.

From that time ,you were confused ,
From that time, he betrayed you

From that very moment -you knew,
You know nothing.

"Thank you for coming" you smiled at the man who called your name out. Your gaze fell on his tall figure , boring sensible daggers. Meeting him again after two years , somehow... you weren't scared of him.

He won't be able to hurt you again because all the thing he has done to you , gone and deleted. The only thing remaining in your memories were his face , name and the way he would still call you informally.

Tsukishima revokingly glanced at your hand , enviously eyeing the diamond that was wrapped around your finger. His eyes reforming a prophecy , a rule -- just like how they use to be.

You wanted to scare him. Ask him , offend him , attack him , perhaps have you met this man before? You wanted to be the stranger this time. You want him to feel something - guilt , anger , red and brackish water.

And indeed was he scared and precisely surprised.

You've accomplised everything without him and you , getting married to another man was the only record. It was the time when the moonlight said its goodbye to you as you welcome the sun into your life

and it was your turn to betray him

────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

—a little out of context but for some of you who still does not understand the complex between Kei and Y/n , he've been abusing her and this entire output results to Y/n leaving him and for "Getting a new sun " -- it's about how you'd search for someone who is more compatible and more like you. You're the sun in the story and you want to find someone new -- someone true. You want another sun and not another moon who'd ruin you again.

It's crazy but I'm crazy so...

I have no regrets!