13. Bokuto Koutaro | Azure Downfall of An Owl

╭─────────╮

╭─────────╮

This could start
a chaotic love
story

╰─────────╯

A pair of [e/c] orbs gaze down the bottle of orange juice weirdly as she received another gift from an underclassman. All day , everyday , whether it's a stuff toy , snack , or even a jewelry - she'd receive them from her admirers. She like the attention they are giving to her but this time , she've grown to dislike it.

She's in her second year when it started , the small gifts. The letters she'd enjoy to read every night before she goes to a deep slumber. The song she'd exclusively hear whenever someone serenades her in attempt to win her heart over. It didn't end well because she isn't really looking for relationship.

She loves playing volleyball as for , she is not ready for any commitment than working hard to improve her skills in the said sport. That is how she view her life as a senior , she view herself as a very serious athlete.

Right now , our determined little flower is walking down the hallway , seeking for her one of an idiot friend in the school grounds. It had been a pain in the neck for her because she was asked by her adviser to hand down a letter to the men's volleyball club as soon as possible and Shiyo , her friend , is not making it easier for her.

God dammit.

I'll hunt you down , piece of shit

She stopped on her tracks when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She must have received a message from someone and oh! Nice timing. It is the spawn of satan.

-SHIYO-

Shiyo :

I'm tired of playing hide
and seek. Just go get the letter
in my bag , I hid it in there.

Shiyo :

Oh and also , I will walk home
with my cousin today. No need
to wait for me . Bye bye 😘

Well ... whatever. Y/n took a U-turn and went back to the classroom to retrieve a very valuable paper in the entire Fukurodani Academy.

Pffft... yeah right.

She got the letter and proceeded to the gym where the volleyball club members obviously go for their regular practice. She could already hear the cringey sound of the ball coming in contact with the hard floor. It sounds like your arm would fly away if you try to receive those spikes.

"Excuse me" her knuckles knocked on the metal door , catching the attention of the players.

Akaashi walked towards her with a volleyball resting on his arms - staring directly at Y/n. "What brings you here , L/n-san?" He questioned , wiping the sweat forming on his forehead.

"Is your captain here?"

"Uhm... About that..." the lad averted his gaze over Y/n's shoulder to see a familiar owl-like person outside.

"He is ... busy at this moment. " Akaashi sweatdropped.

"Oh. Is that so? Then I will just leave this letter to you , Akaashi-kun. Is that alright?"

The ravenette nodded before taking the paper Y/n handed. "It is for the upcoming sports festival next week ... I think. The volleyball club will be featured this time !" She happily clasped her hands together to express a little bit of "emotion"

"I should go now , see you " Y/n snapped her fingers and turned around , her [h/c] hair following her movement. The vice-captain nodded , not knowing what to say to lengthen the conversation.

The attractive young lady stepped out of the gymnasium and left the boys to continue their practice. Her curious eyes trailed down a male figure whose crouching down the ground , head looking down , shoulders drooped . Bad day?

Y/n approached the stranger and crouched down infront of them. Her head tilted to the side , looks like someone is having a bad day. Did he catch her "air-borne-moodiness-virus" ? Her fingers tapped the male's shoulder to catch his attention.

"Umm..." well great wall of china! She totally forgot how to start a conversation once those golden orbs met with her [e/c] ones. Curse her introverted ass.

She clutched the bottle of juice tightly. Those swirls are playing tricks on her , gosh.

"Do you need something?" He croaked out.

"Oh... no - umm"

She quirked her eyebrows up , noticing that he is wearing volleyball shoes. Figures.

"J-just have this!" She forcefully threw the juice towards him and ran leaving the awkwards situation.

"Wha- wait! what is your name?" The tall guy asked , standing up.

I'm going to tell mama.

"Just drink the orange juice and cheer up!"

"WOAH , YOU HAVE A PRETTY LONG NAME!"