21. Sakusa Kiyoomi | Rhapsodical Kinship

╭─────────╮

╭─────────╮

And show me
that you love
me too

╰─────────╯

AND YET ANOTHER BRIGHT DAY BEGAN for you who had instantly cursed herself to death when your day started off with the startling sight of your beau's shoulders ,peeking out off the blanket's reach. You held your lips together to avoid making unnecessary sounds that could wake him up since you know how bad practice was for him yesterday and the following activities he'd done with you right after were... not expected.

"So...how long do you plan to keep your bad acting performance up?" You silently giggled , seeing his closed eyes twitch in a defeated manner. The black haired male slightly pouted as he slowly flutter his eyes open. His strong arms went to wrap around your torso and his head nuzzled closer to your neck , inhaling the remaining of the perfume you have put on.

"Good morning , Omi" you greeted with a small smile. Your mind is still warming up its engine because you really did not expect to wake up much earlier than usual. Sakusa grumbled under his breath as he only tightened his embrace in his way of greeting you a wonderful morning. "How long have you been awake?" You delicately brushed your fingers across his wavy ebony locks , agog that he's not hesitating to give you an affectionate gesture the very first thing after the first appearance of the sun.

"An hour ago" he adhered ,squeezing a gasp out of you.

"Are you trying to bedazzle me with these strong arms?" You tried to implore by poking his biceps that are most likely to crush your waist in any second.

"Maybe?" Kiyoomi closed his eyes , accentuating his thick eyelashes that you grown to admire about him. He accredited your staring by giving you a peck on both cheeks and bring himself to enjoy the cuddle session between the two of you.

"So... why were you pretending to be asleep ,just now?" You bit your lips as your stomach begin to make turns and flips , developing into somersaults when his fingertips went dangerously near your thighs. Kiyoomi looked up at you with a small smile tugging on both sides of his lips.

"No particular reason , I just like being next to you. It's soothing."