03. Nishinoya Yuu | Just For A Moment

◢◤◢◤‗ ❍ [ 𝗡. 𝗬𝗨𝗨 ] ¡! ❞◢◤◢◤

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Has it been months?

Years -maybe?

He was too eager to see you again because apparently , Nishinoya has not been able to sleep this week. You're finally here , ready for him to hold and kiss. Was this what love would do to intimidatingly cheery guy like him? Precisely.

Thinking about you just gave him more energy , that was what he told you and you could clearly say that he wasn't joking. The fact that he did not avert his gaze away from you was the proof.

Living at an area that was five hours away from his hometown , your relationship with Karasuno's super libero has brought you alot of swirls in life that if you attempt to name them all - you'll fail. You faintly let out a yawn as you felt his grip around your waist tighten.

He missed you so much that the very moment you set foot in to the Nishinoya household , he tackled you against the bed and cuddled you knackhandedly. You were still in your black shirt and faded jeans and you were looking forward to change into your preferred choice of clothes but he was too into hugging you that it would be a crime if you were to disrupt it.

Yū kept his eyes closed , his face snuggling deeper the valley of your breasts in search of a source of body heat that he yearned for almost two months. He inhaled your perfume with contentment written across his face.

"How have you been doing this passed weeks ?" You gently combed his silky hair with your fingers and he let out a sigh of relief. His eyelashes stroked your collar bone for a few times before he completely opened his eyes.

"I've been alright although I couldn't hide that I missed you" he answered solely. Your lips etched upwards as you smile at him.

"It doesn't seem like you were hiding it though" she chuckled.

He hummed. Nishinoya pushed himself out of the mattress , unfortunately . He walked from across one side of the room to another , picked up the duvets that have been sprawled on the floor and tossed them at the laundry basket. The satisfying sound of his feet colliding with the carpeted concrete brought you into a thirty-second lasting daze.

You also missed his presence.

"You're only cleaning up now?" you questioned , brushing the layer of blanket away from you. Your back rested over the soft pillows.

"Yeah , I was too coped up with your arrival this morning" your lover smoothly reasoned out as he now have a pile of magazines resting in his arms while he arrange them into a neat formation.

You rolled your eyes playfully , "you're so dull , Yū. It's clearly because you're lazy"

Nishinoya crossed his arms together , offended by your words. He let out an overly-exaggerated gasp then going for a defensive counter.

"You can't be serious. Am I not allowed to be depressed whenever my girlfriend go back to Tokyo and leave me for another two months?" He pouted and truth be told , he has a point. You shook your head in defeat and he let out a cry of victory , raising his fist up and running towards your direction with a wide smile.

Once again , his arms interlocked around your waist in an instance. The two of you laughing merrily.

"You got me with that one" you admitted and he nodded with pride.

"I sure did." he pecked your moist lips with his plump ones. "I'm so happy that I get to hug you like this again, " he called your name softly.

"Me too , Noya. Me too"

His forehead took a rest on your's and it was kind of hard to maintain eye contact with the closeness , nevertheless , you were enjoying it. This was one of the moments that you just wanted time to permanently freeze and forget that you'll still be separated from him yet again.

"I don't want to be away from you again. Next year , go to Karasuno" he demanded and who would have thought that the new power couple of third years made their debut after that.

And you were there to stay beside him this time

◢◤◢◤‗ ❍ [ 𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗗 ] ¡! ❞◢◤◢◤

- - - - - - - - - - - - -