46. Miya Osamu | Custom Trade

This is my original writingstyle

style.

Do not copy this for
I have the idea of turning
this into a book.

This is merely a teaser

╭─────────╮

A cacophony from
the abyss brought
an angel off the edge
of the world

╰─────────╯

OSAMU entered the gigantic mahogany doors that led him straight to an eerily-pleasing room. He was invited as a young businessman and yet he felt like he's only the uninteresting man who graduated highschool only to build his own path to success. The place screamed pure wealth and it was enough for him to be fascinated as this only happened to him once and that's was what he was currently experiencing right now

Hatred for deep pocketed people.

His point for the blemishing session ended and a conclusion made its way through his mind like a convict bullet. The statues of the classical gargoyles sparked the string of excitement inside and alas he was bestowed by the people who were present during the gathering. All dressed modestly , showing off their pearls and glittery jewels and boasting about their ranks ... it truly disgusts him.

How did they even earn those without doing something malicious?

Why would a rookie in the business industry like him , even be in here?

He very much felt like he was setting a foot on the enemy's territory just by glowering at them. Osamu was jealous , envious , dim-witted - altogether.

"You enjoying the party?" a pitched feminine tone voiced out behind him. Assuming that the question was adressed to him , the unamused man turned around only to face you. As if by instinct , his voice betrayed him to the extent that he felt like his saliva never really existed once he scanned your petite body.

God forbid him to have sensual thoughts especially for tonight but it was just outrageous that you gave him a problem.

Much like the women that he passed by earlier , you wore an elegant burgundy dress that flowed nicely down to your knees. Hair was tied back into a neat bun and your exposed shoulders were a legendary bonus.

How were you able to pull that off with ease?

"I was not expecting the gallant welcome" he answered truthfully and you giggled. All of this are far beyond his dreams , you could feel him getting a cold feet just by observing from afar and being in a very intimate relationship with him , you made up your mind and went to give him some sort of comfort.

You pity him for not being able to adjust to an intact environment yet just by picturing Osamu to actually attend a party to where valuable people go was surprising.

Perks of being poor.

"It is pretty amazing how they greet guests with an identification card made out of gold. You don't see that happening nowadays" You snapped your fingers to capture his undivided attention , the both of you gazed down the crowd of sparkling individuals from the second floor. You admire the chandelier that imitates a flock of diamonds , it never cease to amaze how much influence you already have just by standing here.

For him- maybe he could only witness it once in his lifetime. He's a merchant , a low-lying rank. It's the exact opposite from your point of perspective : you're daughter of a CEO , you are worth every treasure out there and that's what drawn you closer to someone like Miya Osamu.

He never did treat you like a god-like omen

You're more likely to be one of his toys , a good fuck .

It was precisely twisted and dark romance, not enough for the love story that you had earnestly made up back when you were still an infant but who were you to not say that you enjoy the fear of not being caught by your father.

You were nothing without Osamu-
He's business would have been aborted if it wasn't for your family's name.

He could use you as a key to his future
one step at a time and you'd also get bored and throw him out of the window , crumpled up like a useless scribbled paper.

He's nothing without you.

But he know you weren't that heartless to do it because he was sure to leave you before you beat him to it.

"How's your small business doing?You getting more money , I hope?" You asked.

"It's going fairly well. The money is a so-so"

Your face stiffened up by hearing a minimal response for your equally short question.

"I wired a hundred thousand yen to your bank account again , that can't be a 'so-so' " your eyebrows furrowed.

It was absurd to think that someone as low as dirt could be incapable to feel euphoric by the topic involving cash.

Osamu glanced at you for a brief moment before shrugging , "I'm not aware of that. I haven't received a message regarding the money being transferred to my account..." he said with the most frugal mind set.

Indeed was he lying. He was very much updated with the money going straight under his name - how could he not , it's now- technically - his.

"Oh , that's obviously a problem!" You gasped , your hands going into your purse to dig for your phone. "How could our people be so fucking feebleminded? I'll have them send you a batch of yen right now , do not worry" you flashed him a smile.

Osamu was mentally celebrating , you are a catch. A lucky target. A very rich victim.

Oh Y/n , why'd you have to be
such a dumb bitch? I would've
fallen for you if it wasn't for
that brain of your's that
you chose to ignore.

. . . . . . . . . .

HOLY SHIT I MISS WRITING FOR FEATURE WRITING CONTESTS HAHA

By the way : how are you guys doing?

I'm doing fine. Sorry if I worried any of you because of my last update , don't worry , I will recover quickly and return like nothing ever did happen. Thank you for the constant messages you all sent to me ,you're too precious for my heart to handle AHHHH😩❤. I'm also considering making an Atsumu content too if you are interested...

So the main questions are
should I make a book off of this oneshot or not?

is Osamu OOC? (It's partially an AU so I guess it might affect his current development abit)

please comment , I'd really like to find out. It adds to my list of things that motivates me.

I love you and I hope you're always safe!