39. Tsukishima Kei | Extravagant

🖇

🖇. The support that this book
receives everyday never fail to
overwhelm me! Happy 40k reads
and 1k votes!

╭─────────╮

I adore you so much ,
I can hardly breathe

╰─────────╯

"Make out with me" your lips formed a straight line afterwards , you did not feel embarassed at all even when the Tsukishima Kei was literally sitting infront of you - or maybe you were just feeling a bit bold with your actions today...

The megane blinked slowly , probably still not catching up with the intense situation you started .

"What did you just say?"

"I don't know -What did you hear?"

Tsukishima's head shook - disapproving about the sudden statement of his usually shy girlfriend. It was like you've been possessed or something crazy but he wouldn't say he didn't like the desperate attempt of receiving affection from him.

But Y/n L/n being a courageous person was just too unlikely so he went with the  "are you listening to what you were saying right now , shrimp?" and ended it off with a harsh blow of your nickname that emphasizes your height.

"Ugh , I'm just too bored. Can you like , be a bit more entertaining?" You whined , crossing your arms and huffed loudly ,hoping that your unamused boyfriend would magically give you what you wanted.

Tsukishima Kei was just that inconsiderate that's why he left you to dwell with your own problem.

"No , if I'm really that disinteresting then go find yourself a new man." He replied while he opened another candy wrapper.

"You don't get it , Kei. Ah , whatever." Your arms crissed infront of your chest defensively , "I thought you're the genius one here" you pouted.

Mistaking his sigh as a form of trouble towards your statement , you were stunned when Tsukishima sat upright the bed ;grumbling incoherently and turning you around just so you could face him. The tip of your nose touched his and you felt your cheeks heat up with the sudden gesture.

"Did you run out of your brain power that you did not hear what I just said? Oh- right , " he leaned in closer  , "you're stuck in your own world again , aren't you?"

"W-what?"

His fingers wrapped around your wrists to entrap you temporarily underneath his build. "Want me to do you a favor? Fine , I have something in mind that will surely entertain you" Tsukishima's free hand caressed your cheeks teasingly and you were there , enticed and waiting for what you were about to experience.

You could feel the air escaping out of his mouth and it teased your lips to no end. This position was awkward , that was for sure a fact.

He carried on sliding a finger from your left cheek down to your slightly damp neck. "What do you say , Y/n? Are you willing to do this with me now?"

You blinked intensively , guessing what he's referring to. As if remotely possible , the heat that were torturing your cheeks worsened - sending you to another anxiety drive.

"No!"

"Then shut up "

Your partner pulled away from the contact and with another sigh , he accusingly narrowed his eyes at you. For someone who is always care-free and cheerful , you sure did catch a polar opposite as your lover.

Clicking your tongue , you kicked his back that was facing you. "Jerk"

He smirked before pulling you into a half-hearted hug. "Yeah , I know"

_____________________

no thoughts , head empty -
just a rushed oneshot. I'm re-editing some
of the chapters here too , I just wasn't
digging my past writing style so
I hope it's somehow pleasing to read
now.

I've seen some comments regarding
the fact that my oneshots did not catch
their Y/n profile well or that the oneshot, itself wasn't that accurate for their liking.

-let me just me tell you something , I'm the one who created this book. It's fiction in general. I could do whatever I wanted : the characters could even be attracted to toasters if I say so.