38. Suna Rintarou | Morning Breeze

╭─────────╮

╭─────────╮

It was the day I saw
you smile

╰─────────╯

"Just save your third dance for me , alright?"

___

She was afraid of the future because there was something about it that made Y/n fear constant changes in her life ...

But despite her lack of courage over something so harmless , she did not even consider the inhumanly possible luck she has to even have him as her eternal partner.

The girl's soft orbs landed on the poster that was hanging behind her and Rintarou , a wedding took place here. Their wedding .

The night carried on , the guests and their families danced it away. It's a bright event afterall . Soft , pastel lights brightened the atmosphere more and just in a flash , she could hear slow music being played in the background -- it was like the aesthetically pleasing beats were encouraging everybody to sway their bodies side to side .

Y/n thought , this does look familiar.

She lightly chuckled , remembering how she'd listen to her cousins' bickering four minutes after the song started and being bashed back and forth by the Miya twins just so they could compete over who would get her first prom dance.

She was fortunate enough that they are backing off to respect her special evening with her husband.

"You look really stunning today," Rintarou complimented as his hand hovered on her waist and the other went to hold her hand. 

The crowd watched the newly-weds affectionately dance in the middle of the dance floor. Some were clasping their hands together and wiping their imaginary tears because what was happening right now , would be the closing performance of the couple.

It was truly grand.

She bashfully blinked slowly before replying with a light nod . "I'm so happy , Rintarou. Thank you"

The man landed a kiss on her forehead that made Y/n shiver from the faint contact of his soft lips on her skin.

"So... how does it feel to finally claim my first dance , huh?" She questioned with a smile lingering on her gentle features. The groom skidded his electric fingers along her exposed shoulders and this action hyped y/n up. You could say that she's enjoying herself right until this very moment and surely , she was aware that Rintarou had realized that before she did because of that smirk that replaced his usual frown

"I feel much better knowing that I'll get something more fun than that later"

_______

SHOULD I DO A Q AND A?

AH I LOVE HIM! And I can't believe I wrote 40 chapters already! I thought that  I'm an umotivated shit --WHAT HAPPENED?