34. Iwaizumi Hajime | Dropped

*a platonic oneshot

*a platonic oneshot. I am not entirely sure🤷‍♀️ and the picture? I am inlove with it.

LOOK AT THAT! THAT'S A GRACEFUL
BEING!

╭─────────╮

Stupidity brings forth
an interesting forte

╰─────────╯

After saying her regards to her classmates and running away from her duty of cleaning the classroom (again) , Ena had alot to stress on once the buzzer indicated the start of club activities for the rest of the afternoon. Her orbs gazed out the window to admire the place that have been covered with a saturated hue of orange while she calmly stroll down the corridors of the school.

She's on her way to the second gymnasium where the men's volleyball club would usually hold their daily practices and as for her , she was there to help arrange their schedule for practice matches and such. She's been the club manager for three years in a row and thanks to her friends ,she were introduced to the team like it's the most casual thing to drag her in to.

Now dressed in her white manager tracksuit , Ena met up with Iwaizumi infront of his classroom that was not that far from her's and she could see that he's been waiting for her arrival for quite some time.

"Finally ,you're here." Iwaizumi spoke aloud and she snorted in response.

He could get a little grumpy than he originally would. She thought before opening her mouth to speak ,

"I came here as fast as I could ,you're just impatient" she poked his cheek with no particular reason and the boy snickered , throwing her an unknowingly annoyed look.

"I could literally hear you laughing inside the classroom like ... five minutes ago" he slapped her hand away from his face in which she remarkably frowned on and after the small havoc she were bringing upon herself , Ena -- of course , had this amazing idea of worsening it as remotely possible ...

Although her now moist lips formed an 'o' shape to throw her friend over the edge , she scooted closer to him with a low whistle in an attempt to try and be a little sneaky with her action but Hajime wasn't dumb to expect something gormless from her. The female's arm had casually wrapped itself around his : not too close for her to lean on him for support ... but close enough for him to feel uneasy against her irritatingly soft breast.

"Aw. Are you mad at me?" She lour , in belief of achieving her despicable plan once again using her woman "figure". Ena held a tight grip around his arm. "Don't be mad , please? Hajime?"

"What are you doing now?" He inquired , trying to pull his arm off of her nasty influence but hence his struggle , she was fairly strong enough to not let him achieve his goal. "Let me go " he sternly demanded.

"No can do." She batted her eyelashes at him ,

As her idiocy attacked her yet again , even Hajime couldn't fight back a sigh , seeking for relief.

"If anyone would ever do this to me again , God , please ,let it be a more busty woman" he sarcastically remarked and her smirk fell ,

"Hey! That's so rude!" Her palm collided with the back of his head strongly , causing a loud sound to reverberate across the hall therefore letting him ( her victim ) go. "Are subtly referring to me that I'm flat?!"

Iwaizumi shrugged , " I did not say anything "

The reply itself had triggered a bomb inside her to start a countdown .

"You did! How dare you!"

"I was just saying.... anyone won't see you entirely because of your baggy clothes" he trailed , glancing over her small figure.

"Why would my clothes have anything to do with this conversation?"

"I don't know. Ask yourself"

When the boy noticed Ena raising her right arm at him, he had instinctively ran away from her and she called out his name , extremely pissed.

"Come back here you jerk! I'm going to pulverize you to death!" She went to run after him and there commenced a war between two parties and due to their equally athletic conditions , they have arrived at the gymnasium with a loud and flashy way to make an entrance.

____

Ah yes , another unpublished
fanfiction of mine. If I could just
motivate myself to write a new book ,
my life would have been 10x easier.

This is from "reflect" , originally an
Oikawa Tooru ff that I created. This is
just a fragment of the story that showcases my OC's (Ena Ayaka) relationship / bond with her other male friend -- Iwaizumi Hajime.

•••

WE FREAKING REACHED 17K READS AND 400 VOTES! LET'S GET IT!💫