07. Hinata Shoyo | Progressing Relationship

[ A/n : Prolonging the imagines x. Also , this contains feeble spoilers so you're free to skip this chapter if you haven't yet to read the manga :) ]

PREFERENCES
first character

HINATA SHOYO

—An encounter after the volleyball club's training regimen began the utmost , irrevocably chaotic friendship with this man.

—Being listed as one of the athletes who represents Karasuno as a dancer signed a gymnast , you were bound to work harder than anyone could hardly manage. Staying over the club room in hopes of completing your routine , the ever-so reckless trio of Nishinoya , Ryunosuke and Hinata crashed the remaining thirty minutes of the afternoon with your presence.

—Hinata , at the time , only has the idea of a particular female student who was also his senior's endearing junior and so ... albeit abit reluctant , this boy let the second years take him to the unexplored pathway of the school.

—Meeting you was dreadfully formal much to his booming anticipation , afterall , peeking from the unkept door whilst watching you dance wasn't the most desireable action he'd want a stranger to see him do.

—With the slow-progress of getting to know each other , Hinata seems to think that you were as much of a person who tends to avoid idling around , thus , taking in the decision to ask more questions after another. This man couldn't tell much but having a hardworker beside him was a crazy experience.

—When he could confidently call himself as one of your friends , the entire volleyball team had to sacrifice ten minutes of their practice - waiting for their junior to arrive since Hinata actually shifted his schedule abit just so he could see you improve your performance and to morelikely cheer for you.

—By that , the cluelessly disinteresting chore of analyzing your movements on the widespread mirror became bearable as time pass and truly , you were happy to have a close friend to keep you company.

—This occurence did not stop at all and surely , the team probably got over the matter instantly. As seniors , they shouldn't complain too much since with the time he wasted on you , Hinata also makes sure to make up with his usual essence inside the court.

—There were times when you wouldn't go into the designated club room and watch the volleyball cooperation practice , that and making Hinata join the timetable earlier than expected. You weren't particularly aware but the team was considerably grateful for this.

—He knew that you didn't have a studio to go to whenever you wanted to enhance your skills and the effort of cleaning up your abode's living room to get some space was too much to trouble so Hinata , being an atleast great friend , comes to accompany you go to the school despite the day being in the weekends.

—Hinata picked up your unfortunate calls to the nurse's office frequently due to your rash steps and needless to say , he felt the need to stay until you've finally adjusted to the aching  you have received from the injury.

—Without asking him to do it , he'd be cheering you on - midway through the competition , holding a banner with your name boldly written on it. The poster consists of black paint and a messy handwriting but nevertheless , it somehow helped you cope up with the coldfeet you tend to get.

—The friendship didn't show any sign of coming into a halt until one , distasteful event happened that brought up second-hand embarassment , blushing frustration and heavy hearts along with the thought of scratching a platonic relationship with you off the list.And so the escapade to Aphrodite's embrace shot out like a rogue bullet.

—It was the time when Karasuno got its momentum as one of the mentioned powerhouses inside the district. The last semester of attending the school did not feign you but halfway through the year , the art of Cupid's arrows hit you when the alumni members of the team came for a visit and challenged the latest set of players for a three-set match.

—You were aware that after the redrewal of Sawamura's team , the former captain had gone outside with Hinata to talk but that was the only extent of your acknowledgement because the day after that , your friend began to act inversely to what he'd actually do when he's with you.

—By that , he's mostly to interlock your arm with his more frequent than usual and if the opportunity makes itself evident , Hinata would even skip practice just to hang out - an act that you find disorienting since the man dislikes not having to play inside the court.

—A few counted days after the peculiar change of behaviour , Hinata came clean with his intentions and went to confess to you. By that being said , his expectation of your refusal was indefinitely turned down as you didn't give him a proper answer but you did embrace him so that wasn't exactly a loss for his side.

—It was not until the end of your third year that the relationship got the official entitlement and surely , he was happy. Undoubtly content .

—As your lover , some things went to curve wildly but generally , they didn't change at all with the level of intimacy you already have. Whether it be a simple gesture of holding hands during a casual walk to the townscapes or consistently several kisses landing on both of your foreheads , cheeks and shoulders.

—This man would delightfully spend the whole day with you with no intention of answering his phone from several leagues that were offering a deal.

—However , the fact that the chaotic energy you both possess , there's no doubting that you may actually tear the apartment to pieces soon.

—Hinata couldn't resist the nice feeling of your fingers running across his head and would actually ask you if you could make some time to play with his lately orange locks that seem to be longer than he leave them be. And you always do.

—The request to improve his way of playing volleyball has been approved , hence , Hinata going to Brazil to ask  a late Shiratorizawa player to instruct him and Hinata really did try to convince that you could still follow him yet you're agency already signed the documents of your transfer.

—He was in Brazil and you were in Sendai but that didn't stop the progressing relation. It was as strong and none of you doubted each other to actually call it an end . Depending on video calls and hectic schedules altogether , the both of you were still happy.

—You'll just have to wait for him to return and truly , the love you've been expecting would be enough to send you to cloud nine. That's just how well you know what kind of relationship you have with Hinata. You love him and he adores you just as much. 

__

[ edited : January 12 , 2021 ]

I decided that it will be a pretty good idea to eventually adapt and write longer imagines because that's just how extra I am - and it's fun! IT WILL BE FUN!. I've edited the previous "PREFERENCES" into a chapter that's dedicated to a certain character instead of a 2-5 characters compiled messily with horrible start up of the descriptions — eeeuughh ehh  - just thought of doing that and now I'm executing the idea. . . [ easier said than done ]

The preferences will probably be titled differently for different scenarios given and it may take a long time to write and publish them but yeah , I'm willing to write shit tons of filthy paragraphs just so I wouldn't feel that I've left a book - not decent and unacceptable LOL

ANYWAYS , I'm incompletely back! How are y'all?  I've not been active much so I was very much surprised when I saw how the reader count and votes increased ! OH GOD ! Thank you THANK YOU THANK YOUU MWAH MWAH MWAH- I wouldn't have dragged myself to write if it wasn't for you guys and I am so glad to actually call 233k people as my readers HAHAHAH, I LOVE YOU , I hope y'all are safe from Hinata's bright ass and I will see you on my next updates ,

BYE ~ 👋🧡